The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from USRacer :Sorry, I don't speak poor.

you are a disgrace to this country and a racist, congrats.
Sorry, I'm too busy enjoying my health care benefits and my education to give a crap what you third world kitties think.

haters gon' hate
Quote from USRacer :Sorry, I'm too busy enjoying my health care benefits and my education

I love the sarcasm in your post.

Who's up this weekend with the double XP?
This is funny.
Quote from USRacer :*bullshit* and my education *bullshit*

...and yet still you fail to realize that Eastern European countries are second, not third world countries.

Quote from Bose321 :I love the sarcasm in your post.

Who's up this weekend with the double XP?

I think it's time to play metro 24/7 again. *raises his hand*
Quote from hp999 :I think it's time to play metro 24/7 again. *raises his hand*

yes sir, it is.
Oh right, second place. 3rd.. 5th.. Listen. If you ain't first, you ain't superior.
Quote from USRacer :Oh right, second place. 3rd.. 5th.. Listen. If you ain't first, you ain't superior.

Neither are you. Can you now please go to school and stop being a disgrace for the rest of your country?
Quote from USRacer :Oh right, second place. 3rd.. 5th.. Listen. If you ain't first, you ain't superior.

Again there is no such thing as 2nd place or whatever your little brain creates. For example sweden is a third world country, better living standards than in US...
Quote from -NightFly- :Again there is no such thing as 2nd place or whatever your little brain creates. For example sweden is a third world country, better living standards than in US...

You didn't capitalize Sweden.
Quote from Bose321 :Neither are you. Can you now please go to school and stop being a disgrace for the rest of your country?

I concur
So who's playing today and tomorrow during double XP? I'm up for some metro if anyone is in.
tomorrow... most likely disabled by hangover for anything else anyway
Oh I forgot about 2xp this weekend. Gotta get playing.
I'm going to preorder it..!
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly- : nvmnd
Premium/CQB thoughts? Anyone? I see Hp is already playing it.

And Ive been playing TeamDM pretty much constantly since the start of this year. Just don't enjoy the other game modes without a team on VoIP
Double XP weekend incoming this weekend. Probably gonna play a bit. Still only rank 37.
Quote from jrd.racer :Premium/CQB thoughts? Anyone? I see Hp is already playing it.

And Ive been playing TeamDM pretty much constantly since the start of this year. Just don't enjoy the other game modes without a team on VoIP

Premium ftw, CQ maps ftl.

Edit: oh and bose... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QuTtqmLDZw
Double XP on guys
derp
yeh, yesterday i did like only 19 kills and got 48k ....

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG