The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Can you printscreen your upper part of the server browser, with the filters and all.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can you printscreen your upper part of the server browser, with the filters and all.

np
Attached images
tr.jpg
Cheers.. yeah i'm getting a couple of HC servers now.
Btw why is that when i'm scrolling down it brings me back up, like i see a server but it brings me back up at the beginning and i can't get to that server.
Hey boris, foregrip on the g3 is a no no.
No eh, why not and what's better then?
Quote from Boris Lozac :No eh, why not and what's better then?

bpod

..of course depends on your playstyle
Ooh i hate bipods
i fell in love with the M417 with Holo(or acog)/bipod/suppresor( or laser) in hardcore rush.
Does this Stealth thing do anything (for the chopper)? Not noticing any difficulties with enemies locking me..
Quote from el pibe :i fell in love with the M417 with Holo(or acog)/bipod/suppresor( or laser) in hardcore rush.

hardcore = heavy barrel
its a semi auto sniper rifle... you dont really need a heavy barrel....
yeah i know its semi
i just wanted to say that hardcore is heavy barrel ....the end
Has been a while since I played... I'm tempted to buy premium, especially after the price drop. It's like EUR37 here right now.
Quote from Bose321 :Has been a while since I played... I'm tempted to buy premium, especially after the price drop. It's like EUR37 here right now.

ummm ....where ...site?
*runs to store to buy Premium*
Quote from Boris Lozac :No eh, why not and what's better then?

Because the g3 is just pretty damn accurate at longer ranges, it's a marksmans weapon of choice. Foregrip only messes with that accuracy, and you get no benefits from it since the recoil goes more upwards, not so much side to side.

Usually I go with the underslung or bipod, but never use them.
Stay a little in the back, try to pick people off at more longer ranges, it's a beast I tell you.
that vid brings back lot of nice memories from Bf2
BF£ is fast becoming iRacing. Greed .
Quote from anttt69 :BF£ is fast becoming iRacing. Greed .

You don't pay 15 dollar for a car or a single map do you?
:faint2:
How can that not be loved.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG