The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Great work, Knappo! Love this skin
I am anxiously waiting for more Gobby skins!
Quote from al heeley :Great work, Knappo! Love this skin

G'Day mate.

:bowdown: Mr Heeley. Coming from you that’s a big compliment as you skins are some of the best out there.
This BF one skin is built from the ground up, based on the design for my FOX Racetek skin often to be seen piling into the barriers round Westhill and Aston.
Attached images
BF1Rt2R.jpg
@GrandSurf, Thunder Child & Al Heeley
Those are sublime!
awesome Al does it again is there a public version of that perhaps? BOSS pedals rule, rock on

There is some kickarse skinning going on here guys, please keep it up!
Quote from al heeley :This BF one skin is built from the ground up, based on the design for my FOX Racetek skin often to be seen piling into the barriers round Westhill and Aston.
http://www.niw-files.com/alheeley/Renders/BF1Rt2R.jpg

Beautiful, always loved that design
Quote from Hankstar :awesome Al does it again is there a public version of that perhaps?

Thanks Hank, the link to the full 2048 version is in my garage on master skinnerz.

http://www.niw-files.com/alheeley/Renders/BF1_Racetek2.jpg
Attached images
BF1Rt2.jpg
Sweet. Cheers Al
Nice skin Al
Ok, first try at making a skin for the BF1. Im also posting my own "Toyo" tire sidewalls
Attached images
bf1_rally.JPG
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.dds - 341.5 KB - 515 views
nice skins- btw where do you put the LOGOALPHA files? and do they over write the original and how many manufacturers can you have.?
Midland F1 Final
heres the final.. i fixed some little failures.
The Skin is already uploaded @ lfsworld, have fun.
Attached images
bf1midlandf15mw.jpg
Quote from Gobby :Honda F1 Racing done...

Enjoy.

Thanks
Gobby, when is the f1 pack coming?
Quote from xFMFxShortY :heres the final.. i fixed some little failures.
The Skin is already uploaded @ lfsworld, have fun.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3517/bf1midlandf15mw.jpg

U might wanna add, the file needs to be renamed to bf1_midlandf1.jpg instead of bf1midlandf15mw.jpg. I figured it out but many will not and you'll end up with 8 versions in your skins_x folder

Rappa Z: Don't expect it soon, I'll release each car as they are done anyway. And other people are making good F1 skins too. I'm currently working on Toyota which is a nightmare to skin.
VALVOLINE BF1 SKIN

A1GPcze BF1 SKIN
Attached images
BF1_VALVOLINE preview 1.jpg
BF1_VALVOLINE preview 2.jpg
First shot at making a skin (well, since Papyrus' original NASCAR Racing Sim, and that's been a while).

Based very loosely on Paul Tracy's 2002 car from the CART series, though since the proportions of an old Reynard and a modern F1 car are wildly different, and since I used a much brighter green than the original, I guess it's more "inspired by" than "based on." Anyway, this is not high res, and since I was working in 1024x1024, it's a bit grainy, which is exacerbated by the screenshot. But not bad for a first stab, I don't think. I'm going to do a higher res version of this car--and a version for Franchitti's blue car--at a later date. But the first priority now is to get S2 licensed, so that I can actually drive this freakin' thing.

Preview.
Quote from Rappa Z :Gobby, when is the f1 pack coming?

Give him some time,jeez
Me again

Toyota's turn to make an appearance on servers near you.

I've spent lots of hours today getting this right. The red spiky bits don't look too great on the skinfile but its pretty accurate on the car.
Jpeg artifacts don't help much with lots of red either.

Anyway, enjoy
Attached images
toyota.jpg
BF1_toyota.jpg
Quote from Gobby :Me again

Toyota's turn to make an appearance on servers near you.

I've spent lots of hours today getting this right. The red spiky bits don't look too great on the skinfile but its pretty accurate on the car.
Jpeg artifacts don't help much with lots of red either.

Anyway, enjoy

That one looks tight!
First class work, Sir! Really excellent skinning
That Toy -skin simply rocks! Great work!

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG