The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
Post skins here for the: BF1 (BMW Sauber)

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
How long before all the F1 2006 skins are posted ?
Sticky please :wise: (post can be removed)
a template would make my life a bit easier
Attached images
preview_bf1_ferrari.jpg
i hope the guy that did the nippon series does the f1.06 whole pack
#7 - ajp71
How the hell did you do the Ferrari in half an hour? You've got some skill there

Bit WIP
Attached images
71.png
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
McLaren anyone? McLaren ... come on baby ...
#9 - UsuL
Quote from Dygear :McLaren anyone? McLaren ... come on baby ...

How many beer you'll pay me this August when I'll be there?
Ferrari + new bridgestone tyres dds
Attached images
bridgestone16nv.jpg
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.dds - 48.1 KB - 7027 views
The tyre sidewalls seem to have a funny alpha to them, which is why your sidewalls have a black ring on them now dravgunov.
Quote from dravgunov :Ferrari + new bridgestone tyres dds

Nice one

The bottom 2 unknowns are Brembo and SKF, and the top one is Mahle
1 day and 5 pages are full
hi i give us one day and the page is full
color pack
hi
I made a color pack for the man that don't know how to use paint or paintshop pro.
ok, who dares to make the Torro Rosso skin?
Quote from hotmail :hi
I made a color pack for the man that don't know how to use paint or paintshop pro.

Lol, or they can wait until the 21st and use the ingame color selector.
#18 - joen
edit: i said something stupid :doh:
I was so happy when I heard that the F1 car was confirmed, that I made a skin especially for the devs!

Not the best looking skin since I'm not the best photoshopper in the world, but as I say; It's the thought that counts!

Here you go; The BF1_Flowerish
Attached images
BF1_Flowerishscreen.jpg
BF1_flowerish.jpg
hi, i'm living in the desert and downloading the new cmx viewer is a bit of a problem. can someonw please post the skin file for that car? please?
@dravgunov:

there are the logos of MAHLE, OMR, SKF and BREMBO
Quote from BlueSkunk :hi, i'm living in the desert and downloading the new cmx viewer is a bit of a problem. can someonw please post the skin file for that car? please?

Here you go.
Attached images
BF1_DEFAULT.jpg
-
(dravgunov) DELETED by dravgunov
-
(dravgunov) DELETED by dravgunov
Quote from dravgunov :

I know I already removed my skin because it was too early to actually be releasing a competitor skin.. But anyways, it's very nice that you didn't bother to ask if you could edit the skin or not.

EDIT: nice work nonetheless
-
(MR_B) DELETED by MR_B : error
#24 - MR_B
Here you go! R4R team skins, hot and fresh outta the oven.....man my eyes hurt now...
Attached images
BF1 R4R 1.JPG
BF1 R4R 2.JPG
My old skool Senna McLaren re done for the BMW
Attached images
mclaren.jpg

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG