The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Great Bean0
Quote from Bean0 :Requested by a few, Brawn GP debut livery...

Nice but i think you gotta add alot more sponsors for that skin very soon because they took first 2 places in Australian GP
hey great skin can you upload it too ?
Quote from EliteAti :Nice but i think you gotta add alot more sponsors for that skin very soon because they took first 2 places in Australian GP

Yeah I imagine it will change considerably, but still this one goes down in history

Quote from mblixt :hey great skin can you upload it too ?

Sorry, no spare slots.
can some one upload this great skin ?
Top work as usual Bean0! You beat me to it!

Well guys, I guess the 09 season skins are complete! I'll still post a skin pack but these should be great for the moment.
bravo bravo!
Quote from Bean0 :Requested by a few, Brawn GP debut livery...

yay cool the team that pwnd everyone today
Nice

now we got all bf1 team skins! Would be nice if we can get an skinpack anyway
Quote from BBC Motorsport :From Saturday, the Virgin logo was added to the previously unbranded white cars - and a new colour scheme will be unveiled at next weekend's Malaysian Grand Prix.
As part of the deal, the car will be renamed the Virgin BGP 001

Wonder how they manage to Virgin brand it without making it Ferrari Red
Yeah will be good to see what the car will look like
please fix the renault 09 decals, they all stretch wide. thanx!
Skinpack now available!

Megaupload - 4096x4096
Megaupload - 2048x2048
Link is back...

Thanks to Dalek0220 for the host suggestion...

Last minute revisions include:
Air Asia sponsor on Williams Rear Wing instead of Racetolearn.org
Renault sponsors uncompressed
Renault stripes realigned
Ferrari Front Wing error corrected
Ferrari paint darkened
Miscellaneous driver names and numbers added
Brawn GP skin added

edit:

LINKS ARE NOW UP AGAIN! ENJOY!!!
I am going to fileden that because rapidshare is a piece of horsecrap. I can only do that when the pack starts downloading, though.
hmmm... alternate download sites then... any host you'd like me to try?

Edit:

Oh... you meant File Den as the host. hahaha! silly me.
As I've said above, Fileden is a good one. nxserve is also a great host, when it's working. Personally, I use both but Fileden is constantly working.
Sorry to cut the link to the host guys. My crap monitor has again caused me to use bad textures as my shadow kits. The Rear Wing text again can be seen on the textures similar to how it was with the Renault when I first created it. Sorry guys but I need to pull out the link. :banghead:

edit: link is back...

Quote from atteiros :Skinpack now available!

Fileden - 4096x4096
Fileden - 2048x2048
Link is back...

Thanks to Dalek0220 for the host suggestion...

Last minute revisions include:
Air Asia sponsor on Williams Rear Wing instead of Racetolearn.org
Renault sponsors uncompressed
Renault stripes realigned
Ferrari Front Wing error corrected
Ferrari paint darkened
Miscellaneous driver names and numbers added
Brawn GP skin added

edit:

LINKS ARE NOW UP AGAIN! ENJOY!!!

Quote from EliteAti :Nice but i think you gotta add alot more sponsors for that skin very soon because they took first 2 places in Australian GP

According to the PH, it will stay as is until the end of the season then Virgin take ownership of the livery and can sell off space to other sponsors.

Quote :The new Brawn GP team has followed its dream start to the season by reportedly signing Richard Branson’s Virgin Group for a two-year sponsorship deal. According to SportsPro magazine there’ll be a straightforward $250k fee payable every race by Virgin to keep the Australia race logos on the car this season, but next year the bill goes up to $30m. Virgin will then control the entire livery package, so will be able to sub-let space and keep any additional revenue. It’s been speculated that space on the car could be worth up to $80m, so everyone’s a winner.

wrong thread, try ''fbm skins''
Conway F1
Well, this is my first skin, tell me what you think.
Attached images
BF1_Conway_F1.jpg
Quote from d201 :Well, this is my first skin, tell me what you think.

You could use higher resolution logos and a better paint scheme.
brawn gp to fbm?
Can some body do to me a brawn gp to fbm whit that virgin sponsor?
Quote from wate :Can some body do to me a brawn gp to fbm whit that virgin sponsor?

Don't want to be an as but you cant possibly heard of searching on google or so? And there is an brawn gp skin in the fbm thread. getting tired of you guys asking in wrong furoms. there is a thead for that...
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Don't want to be an as but you cant possibly heard of searching on google or so? And there is an brawn gp skin in the fbm thread. getting tired of you guys asking in wrong furoms. there is a thead for that...

There isn't a Brawn GP race skin in the thread (though he should ask in that particular thread).

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG