The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
For those of you who have failed to read the 1st post in this thread, here it is again. Please note item 3....

Post skins here for the: BF1 (BMW Sauber)
RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
Quote from dravgunov :VALVOLINE BF1 SKIN

A1GPcze BF1 SKIN

That is gorgeous, is it public. I would love to use it.
Quote from majik :That is gorgeous, is it public. I would love to use it.

yes PUBLIC
And just to complete the open wheel set, here's my gelati skin for the BF1. There may be refining in the future, but ver. 1.1 will do for now
Attached images
BF1_gelatii.jpg
bf1gelscr.jpg
Quote from Gobby :The next one has arrived

This time its the brand new for this weekend Super Aguri. I think this car looks great compared to the last few races. Such a lovely flowing design.

I need some help to finalise the skin completely. Please could somebody help me find the 3 japanese symbols which are situated next to 'BORN IN JAPAN'. I've improvised until I get some better photos.

As always, Enjoy.

I have a set of kanji ttf fonts if they're any use... PM me and I'll mail em over.
Skin Home Depo
can someone make me a bf1 home depo skin please
As requested
Attached images
mclaren.jpg
Attached files
bf1_senna.zip - 391.9 KB - 1163 views
Hi everyone...
this is one of my first skins

a really simple Porsche Formula One

i'ts really a dream...

i'd like to see a Porsche formula made by a Skin-Guru...
Attached images
PORSCHE screen.JPG
BF1_PORSCHE02.jpg
Quote from Lathafummi :As requested

Brilliant!! Been waiting for this superb skin Great work.
You may recognise this one as the 2002 Jaguar, adapted from EA's F1c skin where I'm ashamed to admit I stole a few bits off to make this LFS version.
Attached images
wipjag.jpg
Just a quick sneak preview before I go to bed.

I'll release it tomorrow
Attached images
sneakpreview.jpg
You are amazing Gobby.

Wow.

some things are stretched, and it should be red, not orange illepall , but the rest is fine...
Quote from Specht :some things are stretched, and it should be red, not orange illepall , but the rest is fine...

You never saw those McLaren's in the flesh did you? They were almost day-glo orange in fact. The TV images always made them look red, but they weren't. His colour is surprisingly accurate
Quote from tristancliffe :You never saw those McLaren's in the flesh did you? They were almost day-glo orange in fact. The TV images always made them look red, but they weren't. His colour is surprisingly accurate

The colour is grabed from a pic I took at the Donnington collection as close as i could get
pictures are very dim compared to life

take tristans word, my father owned one of the mclarens from a while back with the marlboro company.. and it IS dayglow orange and a very bright color at that, yes its hard to get right, but it looks good once you get it right
Totally amazing skins Gobby, now the 2006 field of F1 liveries are almost complete.
what's left?
gobby, how about making a new thread for the F1 pack?
I think it deserves it and it gets kinda lost in this 10 pages here. thanks
Now we have a skin of every team, but they are not all by Gobby
Nice work Gobby, the STR looks amazing.

You're my hero, many thanks!
MR B: The one Gobby is working on is the last one as far as i know...
Quote from Lathafummi :My old skool Senna McLaren re done for the BMW

Can i have that skin? It's nice
Quote from XtremeSR-MrX :Can i have that skin? It's nice

You haven't read the thread properly, have you ?

It a few posts up

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG