The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Yeh all F1 skins have been made by now and are posted in this thread. Only the Renault, Red Bull and Midland have not been made by me, and I plan on making those 3 in that order.
We need a nice skin pack with all 2048 skins
Where is the Renault skin Gobby?
-
Some BF1 skins i made for me and friends. (FOX 1977) DELETED by FOX 1977
Some BF1 skins i made for me and friends
Pronodis Racing Team Skin

Attached images
Pronodis 2.jpg
Pronodis 1.jpg
Some BF1 skins i made for me and friends (PART 2)
Amo Riders Skin

Attached images
Amo 2.jpg
Amo 1.jpg
Some BF1 skins i made for me and friends (PART 3)
Fluid Racing Team Skin

Attached images
Fluid 1.jpg
Fluid 2.jpg
Some BF1 skins i made for me and friends (PART 4)
Portugal Team Skin ( Non-official)

Attached images
Portugal 2.jpg
Portugal 1.jpg
Portugal  3.jpg
FOX 1977:
earm...u are allowed to post all of your skins just in one post

but nice skins...

Gobby, please don't forget to remind me, when u finished!
love your skins
Martini Skin, nothing great. If someone wants to render it i'll provied a 4096x4096 png file.
Attached images
BF1_GloryJ001_preB.jpg
BF1_GloryJ001.jpg
Here's the Renault...

I'm really happy with how this one has turned out

Enjoy!
Attached images
renault.jpg
BF1_renault.jpg
Awesome work as usual.
Awesome work baby
BF1 3M Racing.
Trying for a dark charcoal skin to offset the vivid red logo, and the merest hint of a dark metallic blue sheen to the skin to show up under moving light. 1024 skin included here. If you want the hi-res version it's on Master Skinnerz in my Garage.
Attached images
3mr.jpg
Min3MR.jpg
BF1_Min3M.jpg
Finally got my skin looking at least half presentable, (can't help feeling it's still lacking something though ???)
Very nice skins GloryJ, Mr Heeley Very nice indeed!

Same to you Mazz, nice to see GPL creeping in a little bit I'm not sure what else you can add to busy it up a little, those 60s bangers were pretty much a tube on wheels, not much space for advertising...maybe throw on a few more old-school sponsors?
YA!! Great job Glory!! I remember the FO8 version and EVERYONE loved that one. Glad to see it on the BF1, its fantastic!!! Also Al your 3M car is awesome as well!!! These are really great cars you all are painting!!
nic eone glory

was already using martini for f08 and the fz50

now for the bf1

actually i've been a succer for martin logo / colours since i first saw a 935 in it about '76 or '77.

only car i saw that didn't do anything for me in martini colours was the brabham with the shovel nose type wing, once they went pointy nose it was brill
Nice one Al...that looks awesome.....

Just one Question did you make all the body lines on it youerself or can we get that layer seomewhere?
Quote from al heeley :BF1 3M Racing.
Trying for a dark charcoal skin to offset the vivid red logo, and the merest hint of a dark metallic blue sheen to the skin to show up under moving light. 1024 skin included here. If you want the hi-res version it's on Master Skinnerz in my Garage.

You're the ONE Al !!!! Really TERRIFIC !!! (nice renders )
thanks for the nice comments The detailing/lines on the body are mostly just 2px wide lines with a light emboss on them. There's a simple tutorial on this detailing I did ages ago on master Skinnerz. It's quite easy.
http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... lay&thread=1103448152
I would resist posting up a ready-done layer for this as all cars should be a little different and they really don't take too much time to do. Also the effect has to be modified a little depending on the base colour of the car.
Quote from Mazz4200 :Finally got my skin looking at least half presentable, (can't help feeling it's still lacking something though ???)

Mazz, thats really nice but I know what you mean. It definitely needs filling with some more detailing, sponsors, small decals here and there. Good work.
Thanks Hankster and Al,

It's my first ever "real" skin + first time Photoshop user, so i'm having to learn quickly, but i can see this becoming really addictive

I've tried loads of variations of 60's style sponsors on the front half, but they never look right. However, i think i'm gonna try the fine panel lines and some pop rivet marks, cos yours and Glory's are simply fantastic, it's that fine attention to detail that really makes them stand out from the crowd
Quote from al heeley :BF1 3M Racing.
Trying for a dark charcoal skin to offset the vivid red logo, ...

Cool, i love blackish skins and yours is great.

One question. I noticed that you are doing 'fake' highlights on the edges. Does it realy work (is noticeable as an accentuation of the models edges) or is there another reason?

Again, good work
Is there a pack for Gobby's F1 skins or just the single downloads?

Cheers
I'll combine them into a pack when they are all done. 2 more to go yet
hey can i have it please.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG