The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
That would be interesting.
What about Damon Hill's 1996 Championship Winning Williams

I saw the '97 winning car, but Damon's would be nice
I did the '96 as well after I made my '97. Though I haven't released none of them yet. Still thinking about doing so, lol.
It is the new MidlandF1 now called Spiker (sale a bit ago).
Spyker bought Midland? Woah... Spyker isn't exactly a very large company. I'm willing to bet at least 75% of the people on this forum have not even heard of Spyker before...
I've heard of them.

Didn't realise they had the money to buy out MidlandF1...they only make about 1 car every 10 years lol.

>I did the '96 as well after I made my '97. Though I haven't released none of them yet. Still thinking about doing so, lol.

Please release them
-
(ATC Quicksilver) DELETED by ATC Quicksilver
I have attached a zip file with some high res shots of the new spyker mf1 colour scheme, it should help anyone planning on making the skin.
Attached files
Spyker MF1 High res.zip - 1.9 MB - 479 views
I cry foul, my team was running orange and silver first!!! j/k

this just proves my signature right
Wow. Nice BF1 skin there.
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :I cry foul, my team was running orange and silver first!!! j/k

[pic]...[/pic]

this just proves my signature right

Damn, that is a nice skin.
Belain aka T.Laas is our team designer. He's done absolutely beautiful work on our liveries.

Since we are one of 2 FXR's in the Masters of endurance series, tune in for a look at that car, I'm sure you'll get a look at it
ok got some more high res pics of the new spyker mf1 team. These should be more useful for anyone wanting to skin it.
Attached files
Spyker High res.zip - 1.3 MB - 449 views
You already posted them further up.
These are new ones in a studio with more detail, the others were taken from practice on track.
oh right. OK then. I wouldn't mind it if someone did make it. I'd imagine Cropsy will soon.
Inspired by spending the day as a guest in their pit garage and pit lane at last wednesdays F1 testing, I've 'just' started to have a go at making a Spyker MF1 skin, but as this is my first real attempt (aside from 5 seconds of sticking logos/pics on a car in S1), it might take me some time, and will probably look terrible. It's hard to reproduce the brilliant flourescent orange colour of the real car, even the official studio photos look a different colour.

They had two different nose cones on the day, one has the silver front wing, the other a different aero design and coloured orange. I'll probably try and get one whole car done first then change the front wing on a copy.

If anyone else is trying it please don't stop just because I'm having a go!!
Another cool paintjob for China, Honda going with their 555 sponsors.
Attached images
XPB_0ORY9S00DXBAF50FHUIGX-4.jpg
XPB_0T2GQO00ROOWHS00UMOZL-4.jpg
XPB_0W1RKE80GIVO8X05H8LXD-4.jpg
XPB_07IGOOX0H7XRI9005MTJ5-4.jpg
Have Honda got a new livery now aswell. Wow I gotta start watching F1 again.
Quote from nutty boy :Have Honda got a new livery now aswell. Wow I gotta start watching F1 again.

I never watch the F1. I watch the WRC and small bits of the BTCC.
Now posted in right section, sorry

Pain killers messing with my head, completely missed that section while browsing the forum!!!
You should have posted that in the 'Skins Request' section.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Another cool paintjob for China, Honda going with their 555 sponsors.

The best 555 livery was China 2004 IMO. Better represented the brand and the paintjob looked better. But oh well. Still would be fun to have.
Yeah i want the new honda skin, i think it looks good i always watch F1 its good, it's close in the championship and there are alot of inyeresting driver switches for next year

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG