The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
aguri new
sorry i gave you the wrong skin and no wonder it looks rubbish half the car is missing, this is the proper one to scale to 1024x1024, cheers
Attached images
bf1_aguri new.JPG
Quote from kirmy :sorry i gave you the wrong skin and no wonder it looks rubbish half the car is missing, this is the proper one to scale to 1024x1024, cheers

Enjoy!
Attached images
bf1_aguri new.JPG
Quote from kirmy :sorry i gave you the wrong skin and no wonder it looks rubbish half the car is missing, this is the proper one to scale to 1024x1024, cheers

thank you!!
The skin is already on LFSworld as BF1_aguri.
There's really no need to resize it yourself and re-upload it. Use the 2048 skin yourself and every1 else will see it fine.

Gobz
Renault ING
I find that really cool.

Good work.
-
(SuperMassive) DELETED by SuperMassive
Quote from aoun :New skin i made. I didnt put alot of time and effort as i feel as long as im wearing the colours, its good.. .

I Encourge all spanish drivers to wear this skin for your country as i am too.

No need to host it on LFS Desktop.

great skin mate, and thanks for the support!!
#684 - Bee
Some awesome skins in here, kinda puts mine to shame..

Here's my first ever skin. Cheers!
Quote from jfgcatalan :I'm not too proud of it, but here goes:
Fictional Renault ING 2007 skin, based on an idea by this artist:

http://www.deviantart.com/devi ... =sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

Cool guess.

I have seen another "artist idea" on the internet. There exists even a black/blue versions of the same car. The truly livery will be out on January, cant wait to see the new ones with the sponsor changes.

BTW there are also versions for the Alonso and Lewis/Pedro 's MP4/22.
Attached images
mclaren2007-5.jpg
mp421vodagd6.jpg
r27ingsn4.gif
renault2007wj6.jpg
renaultinghk3.jpg
1994 Williams Grand Prix Engineering livery

If someone wants a Damon Hill version just ask for it.
If someone wants to make a render please use that high resolution skinfile

If you know how much you have to resize your name and flag so that it isn't stretched and if you put your real name on it (not a stupid nick name) it is ok for me.
I used Bitstream Vera Sans.

EDIT:
Important: If i ever see that skin with a stupid nick name like driftking or so on it i'll never allow people to make changes on my work again!

EDIT2:
I though about it again. As long as you how to risize the name everything is fine.

EDIT3:
Fixed some small things on the skin
Attached images
GloryJ002.jpg
BF1_GloryJ002v1.jpg
Quote from GloryJ :1994 Williams Grand Prix Engineering livery

If someone wants a Damon Hill version just ask for it.
If someone wants to make a render please use that high resolution skinfile

finally, thx
If you know how much you have to resize your name and flag so that it isn't stretched and if you put your real name on it (not a stupid nick name) it is ok for me.
I used Bitstream Vera Sans as font.
The hexcode of the blue color is 111967.

Important: If i ever see that skin with a stupid nick name on it (somthing like "kimi" or so is ok) i'll never allow people to make changes on my work again!

EDIT2:
I though about it again. As long as you how to risize the name everything is fine.
Quote from GloryJ :If you know how much you have to resize your name and flag so that it isn't stretched and if you put your real name on it (not a stupid nick name) it is ok for me.
I used Bitstream Vera Sans as font.
The hexcode of the blue color is 111967.

Important: If i ever see that skin with a stupid nick name on it (somthing like "kimi" or so is ok) i'll never allow people to make changes on my work again!

I won't put Stew2000 or my last name on (too long).
I'll just put 'Stew'.
That ok?
It looks sooo cool.
You did a great job (and your name is still on the skin)
Attached images
Image1.jpg
amazing skin glory

the detail with the panels and rivits is amazing.

how many hours do you have in that skin?
Quote from GloryJ :Important: If i ever see that skin with a stupid nick name on it (somthing like "kimi" or so is ok) i'll never allow people to make changes on my work again!

*Erases nick "MAGGOT" from car*
-
(GloryJ) DELETED by GloryJ
Quote from MAGGOT :*Erases nick "MAGGOT" from car*

A lot people want to change the name.
I know you really know how to change the name without making the skin looking crap so use MAGGOT

Edit:If it's ok for Maggot, Stew2000 and LFSn00b it would be nice if a mod could delete all posts including mine about changing the skin.
Quote from GloryJ :If someone wants a Damon Hill version just ask for it.

Please.

Any chance of Damons 1996 Champioship Winning car.
-
(ethan520) DELETED by XCNuse : not a real skin

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG