The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
I've made a very simple livery for testing, all the sponsors for '07 are in it.

Hope you like it. s!
Attached images
BMWSauber01.jpg
BMWSauber02.jpg
BF1_08.jpg
My first F1 - skin

Skinfile
Attached images
f1_renault_prev_1024.jpg
f1_renault_prev2_1024.jpg
Daymmm!!! That is awesome! top job mate!
Excellent work as usual, Heizer, setting the standards for others to follow
Amazing, very detailed and well made skin.
is it 512x512? should have made it 1024x1024 cause u zoom in abit its slight rough! =( but still top skin!!
Quote from HEIZER :My first F1 - skin

Skinfile

Great Skin Heizer.
Do you have these Renders in 1280x1024? Would look great as wallpaper.
Heizer, that Renault looks awesome. I like it more than the real . Would you by any chance have that skin in HQ 2048x2048?
Quote from Highsider9 :Great Skin Heizer.
Do you have these Renders in 1280x1024? Would look great as wallpaper.

Thanks Guys !!!

Attached images
f1_renault_prev_1600.jpg
That skin is amazing. Good job.

Nitpicking, I thought Renault used OZ wheels? The ones in the render are BBS.
Just wanted to say, your tyres dont look right.

Other than that it is truly amazing.
i know this thread is old but i want to drive in the old benetton from michael schumacher
Just another Renault R27 skin, started it before Heizer released his skin

@PincPanth3r I want to make that skin since weeks but i haven't found enough high quality photos.
Attached images
gloryjf10703.jpg
BF1_GloryJF10703.jpg
@ PincPanth3r: Well, the 1995 Michael Schumacher Benetton Renault has already been done. According to what is said on the skinfile, thank Gobby for this nice piece.
Attached images
BF1_benetton95.jpg
Your skins just look awesomely awesome HEIZER. I love your work.

(You also need to offer the HQ to everyone :tilt
yeah very nice skin there, i think the spiker is one of the nicest f1 cars
Just to let you know.... awesome skin, but the wings arnt 100% black (000000#), they are bit lighter.. mabe (232323) or something..

then again... i dnno..
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/img/imgday/12.jpg
That pic is playing with my mind, i think the lighting on the front wing is causing the lighter effect..
I'm beginning to warm to the new Spyker livery, at first I didn't think it looked as good as the 2006 one, but I think perhaps I'm biased as I saw it in the flesh during a pit visit when they were testing in September (never ever been in the flesh to any F1 so it was a memorable experience as you can imagine!).

But seeing that pic of it in it's normal environment instead of a studio I think it looks pretty good.
I'm assuming it's the same fluro orange effect on the paint as the 'old' one (it was only on for a few months!)...?

I was gonna try my hand at doing the new livery (as I never got my old attempt finished and was beaten to it by 3 other people all doing it, LOL), but this skinfile looks spot-on! Time to fire up LFS again I think, haven't played for a few months. Excellent job HEIZER
Quote from aoun :Just to let you know.... awesome skin, but the wings arnt 100% black (000000#), they are bit lighter.. mabe (232323) or something..

then again... i dnno..
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/img/imgday/12.jpg
That pic is playing with my mind, i think the lighting on the front wing is causing the lighter effect..

Yep when you compare against the black striping on the body, the front wing is definitely a graphite black rather than a real 000000#
But then the body looks a lot more fluorescent red with a touch of orange than Heizer's Arrows Orange, more like the red in the nose of the old white McLarens but not quite that red. Does any of that make sense?
Yep noticed that heaps.. Whats gonna be hard is the Mclaren.. even though the 06 was done awesome by gobby, the effect was poor.. i cant do any better lol i wont be able to do half as good.. but trying to get fluorescent effects, percellent effects and the mclarens crome effect is what we needah do imo..

have anyone seen the mclaren in F1 championship on ps3? you would think they have got the mclaren done propper, cause they can play with lighting, but gobby did better and they are paid professionals!

maybe an '07 skinpack would be nice? (if there isn't one already?)

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG