The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Quote from Sneiter :Are you talking about me? Im sorry, but I didnt know that the BF1 Isn't in the Demo version. I havent played LFS a lot, just few races, but it made a impress in me. Can anyone tell me what cars are available in the Demo version?

Well, if you go into the car selection screen, there should be three cars which you can choose. The ones you can't select are greyed out/not choosable.
Work In Progress
Quote from comradesampo :Enough of that, now.
Here's another old favorite from the not-so-pointy end of the grid: The Arrows A23, the car that got passed around more than <insert vulgar metaphor involving Paris Hilton, two city buses and a goat>. It's a pity the best-looking cars are always at the back of the grid.

I couldn't agree more!! (Well, at least about the cool cars at the back of the grid anyway. lol

I don't know why, but to me this car is just one of the best looking F1 cars ever. illepall

(Work in Progress... I'll post the sponsor'd up one very soon.)
Attached images
04Minardi_WIP.jpg
Very nice. I've always been a big fan of the black and red Minardis, too. I've been meaning to do a PS02, but I keep getting stymied by my inability to find a good Asiatech logo.
Quote from comradesampo :Very nice. I've always been a big fan of the black and red Minardis, too. I've been meaning to do a PS02, but I keep getting stymied by my inability to find a good Asiatech logo.

Tell me about it. It's why I don't have the thing sponsored up yet. I can't find logos for half of ol' Stoddie's sponsors. Plus, the car was different for every round! lol
The first time I tried to skin the BF1, I attempted what has become my team's racing skin:
Attached images
TBKTeamBF1.gif
Hi everybody,

i have a little update for my castrol-skin as a long time ago requested. I haven't had much time for lfs so much time past since I posted my first version here.

Quote from al heeley :Very nice, but the thing that jumped out at me was the shell logo. Shell on a castrol car? Does not seem right. Nice skin anyway, but get rid of the Shell logo please!

OK. Hope you like the new version too (without the "shell-logo" of course)

Some feedback is welcome!

cu

the "old" version can you find here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=112047#post112047
Attached images
BF1 Castrol Vorschau update.jpg
Quote from ksa_land :Hi everybody,

i have a little update for my castrol-skin as a long time ago requested. I haven't had much time for lfs so much time past since I posted my first version here.

cu

Don't know much to comment besides great job Good improvement over the previous one. The colour balance is really nice and it's very tidy and cleanly executed. A quality skin

cu

B-E-A-utiful skin!
Really loving it
That is nice. Very nice
Cool!

cu

Thats definatly one i want in my skin collection, great work
Hi guys,

thx for your replys

Now you can download the skin(s).

I added my private skin to the zip-file too.

In addition I uploaded a 1024-version and a highres 2048-version.

Once again thx for your comments.
Attached images
BF1 Castrol Vorschau update 2.jpg
Attached files
BF1_Castrol_highres-2048-version.zip - 1.3 MB - 713 views
BF1_Castrol_1024-version.zip - 588.8 KB - 499 views
2004 Minardi
It's not a perfect replica, but this car never did look the same from one round to the next so I figured it is close enough.
Attached images
BF1_04MinardiOnl.jpg
04Minardi_Final.jpg
Nice work. Did they really use that gray Cosworth logo, though? It doesn't show up very well against the green.
Quote from comradesampo :Nice work. Did they really use that gray Cosworth logo, though? It doesn't show up very well against the green.

I had several images of the car, but I think this one shows the colors decently. Looks like the logo was blue and gray, but it shows up better against the black part on the actual car.
Attached images
DSC_0804_1600_zsolt.jpg
It's nice. Good work.
hi gobby, whats about the new super aguri designt? ;>
Quote from comradesampo :Enough of that, now.
Here's another old favorite from the not-so-pointy end of the grid: The Arrows A23, the car that got passed around more than <insert vulgar metaphor involving Paris Hilton, two city buses and a goat>. It's a pity the best-looking cars are always at the back of the grid.

hmm nice one this
Quote from gab-sorcer3r :hi gobby, whats about the new super aguri designt? ;>

How's this?

Gotta love this new Super Aguri
Attached images
aguripreview.jpg
BF1_aguri.jpg
BF1_aguri23b.jpg
And I just figured out why Super Aguri has the red on it, its so when they hit people, it blends into the car... <.<

Nice skins as usual Gobby
Quote from Gobby :How's this?

Gotta love this new Super Aguri

GREAT!

ARIGATO! 8)
First, please don't put full size pics in the thread! Use the advanced options and stick em in as attachments.

Second, the forum you're looking for is here
-
(Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker
Here is a preview of a quick skin I made for bf1.
Attached images
thunderhead.jpg
Oh a Suchoi, Nice!

Say, Were you able to align the camouflage? I can't really see from the small preview.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG