The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Nice looking skin, shame you havent lined up all the colours that make the camo.
yeah.....
Wow I really like the camo BF1.
Quote from comradesampo :Enough of that, now.
Here's another old favorite from the not-so-pointy end of the grid: The Arrows A23, the car that got passed around more than <insert vulgar metaphor involving Paris Hilton, two city buses and a goat>. It's a pity the best-looking cars are always at the back of the grid.

Indeed one of the best looking leveries ever imo...Got 2 die cast models of this one Thanks ! Great job
There's nothing at the rear.
Lovely lovely lovely I want to kiss it and cuddle it.
I Finished, The Valoline NFL
That should have read Valvoline

Your choice for the NFl Badge and Number..use at will.

remeber insert your number and NFL Team logo.
You are an odd man

Nice skin teaz :up:
can you post a ingame pic?
I know this kind of port from car to car was done with the perscarlo le mans car, now ive done it with the jaguar xjr9 from 1984 or 1988 cant remember
Ive removed number from skin file so feel free to add your own if you want. Skin is public but please dont edit further than your number
With thanks to bunta for the skin kit, also maggot and beefyman666 for wip advice

Hope you like it
Attached images
BF1_XJR9.jpg
BF1_F1.jpg
That is beautiful Greboth :up: Always a favorite of mine
Reminds me of the Volvo wagon painted up like that Jag that my late uncle saw when he was in France for the Le Mans 24 Hour...
Greboth: If it's the Le Mans winner it must be '88. I don't think they were even running the XJR-9 yet in '84... it probably would've been the Group 44 car, which IIRC was the XJR-7.
Nice work on the conversion. That works so well that I'm pissed at myself for not thinking of it first.
Glad you like it I think it was '88 but a little bit of me for some reason thinks '84 oh well (gets google out lol)
I had a render of this skin done looks awesome, just look in render request thread
Absolutely awesome skin Greboth. Keep it up.
85 was the first year the Jag XJR-9 was run (Mosport '85 was the first race, to be exact). I believe it won LeMans in 87. I wasn't alive for it though (Except LeMans 87, I was about 3 months old I think...)
Aw'some job,Teaz-R!
A couple more fantasy skins from me... these are my first time ever working at 2048x2048 and I have to say I'm hooked. I didn't realize what a big difference it could make, detail-wise.
Anyway, the first one is a Maserati (obviously). Since Maserati F1 cars have always been Italian racing red and I didn't want to make a Ferrari clone, I decided to base these on the blue-and-white sports cars instead -- the early 60s Birdcages and the new MC12s.
The second is based on the old Yamaha paintscheme that Kenny Roberts won his GP500 championships on, as well as the throwback scheme they used at the (IIRC) 2005 Laguna Seca race. As far as I'm concerned you can never go wrong with yellow and black.
I'm really happy with the way these turned out; if you're not, don't hesitate to tell me why.
As with all my skins, you can do whatever you like with them.
Attached images
maserizzle.jpg
yamaha.jpg
bf1_maserati.jpg
bf1_yamaha.jpg
They're both really nice, outstanding work
yamaha skin rocks big time
great work!
Anyone planning a Spyker F1 skin?

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG