The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
The Spyker has arrived.
This one has taken a lot longer than I thought. I've added lots of extra details that probably aren't needed, and I also had to make most of the logos from scratch.
Hours and hours wasted on this

Hope you enjoy it.

Gobz
Attached images
spyker.jpg
BF1_spyker.jpg
nice work, it looks great
#653 - pie
I was working on this one too! ...
Way too much work to be 2nd! ;-)
Attached images
spyker_preview.jpg
BF1_SPYKER2.jpg
So much choice! ahahaha
some1 should try and make the new honda skin
OMG, err, I don't think I should posting my half baked efforts then, and I've been working on it on and off for the last couple of nights (if only I didn't have to work for a living!!). Spent half the time learning the different tools in GIMP and figuring out how the skin gets stretched by the model.

I'd only started putting logos on last night, I almost wish I hadn't checked this post just yet (I didn't look last night . . .thankfully !), it gets quite addictive doing the "no, that's not quite right, change it" thing for hours.

Gobby, any idea what the chinese/japanese writing is from?

Well, here's my 'effort', I think I'll carry on and see how it turns out anyway, good practise as it's my first skin. I was inspired by the fact that I spent the day at the F1 Silverstone testing as a guest in the Spyker garage.
That flourescent orange is hard to mimic tho.!
Attached images
progress-shot.jpg
looks good alot of versions for that car i have robbed gobbys muhahahaha looks great
Hehe nice to see different interpretations of the same car Mine is based on the race version rather than the studio photoshoot, a few of the logos changed position.
No idea what the chinese writing says. I assume it will be gone/replaced for the next GP.

Anyway here's the 555 Honda.
Whoever wants to use it first will have to upload it to LFSworld.

Enjoy
Attached images
honda555.jpg
BF1_honda555.jpg
nice 1 gobby i will use it
how do i change the skin to 1024 ?

done it sorry
Quote from Gobby :Hehe nice to see different interpretations of the same car Mine is based on the race version rather than the studio photoshoot, a few of the logos changed position.
No idea what the chinese writing says. I assume it will be gone/replaced for the next GP.

Anyway here's the 555 Honda.
Whoever wants to use it first will have to upload it to LFSworld.

Enjoy

Blimey, you can't half get these skins done quick, another superb one!
I hadn't spotted some of the logos had moved on the Spyker shots, I was half using the studio photos and half my own shots from the testing day at Silverstone (it still seems a bit 'odd' to think I was in the pits!)
WOW. Thanks Gobby for the 555 skin and thanks to Gobby and the rest for the Spyker skin.
new aguri
can somebody edit the 2048x2048 version to 1024x1024 so i can put it on lfs world
You can put it on LFSW as 2048x2048 aswell.
Quote from nutty boy :You can put it on LFSW as 2048x2048 aswell.

...no you can't

You could do it on irfanview - or just post it here quick and i'll do it
I thought you could. I swear i've added 2048x2048 skins to LFSW before.
...well you can't now at least
I remember I once asked why someone posted a 2048x2048 version of a skin and they said "so it will be a higher res pic in game"
To play it in game you'd have to of uploaded it to LFSW.
So at some point you was allowed to post 2048x2048 skins.
no - because some people can't resize skins (ie him), and they save the 2048 version to their pc, then upload the 1024 version

You've never been able to upload 2048 to LFSW
bf1 aguri
heres the 2048x2048 aguro cheers
Attached images
BF1_aguri.jpg
Quote from kirmy :heres the 2048x2048 aguro cheers

enjoy!

EDIT - It looks wierd, i think the original skin you had has been mucked around with!
Attached images
BF1_aguri.jpg
how about a fzr version?

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG