The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Right then. Here you go folks. Coulthards 2006 Red Bull Racing Ferrari RB2. Three renders and the actual texture file for you all Enjoy
Attached images
RBR Ferrari RB2.jpg
RBR Ferrari RB2 Above.jpg
RBR Ferrari RB2 Layout.jpg
BF1_RBRFerrari_DC14.jpg
WOOOOOOOOW, why aren't you lot working in the ACTUAL teams! .....or are you?? *looks shifty*
It's actually the first skin I've done. Spent ages in the past modifying skins and playing around chopping up actual pictures, but never had the motivation to sit down and actually do a whole skin before The RB car is relatively free of overlapping textures too which makes life easier
nice, but i'll wait till gobby makes all f1 cars.
carbon fiber skin?

i made one but it's just carbon...
Quote from Gobby :Isn't skinning fun?

Will release in due course

Omg, when are you releasing the McLaren skin?
Teaser
Heres my teaser
Based off a Infiniti Pro Series open wheeler

Base coat down
maybe somebody will render it?
Attached images
Infiniti F1 front.JPG
Infiniti F1 rear.JPG
Infiniti F1 side.JPG
Infiniti Pro Series side.JPG
wondering who will do the Torro Rosso
Bmw Formula 1
Quote from XRRoy :wondering who will do the Torro Rosso

gobby saves the best for last
I just hope he makes the F1 skins for time of release. I'm racing the new car this sunday before imola and i'd like a good ferrari skin for it
Well including my skin there's already 3 cars
Is anybody here who can make a skin of the A1 Team Germany for me and the other users?
My skin.
Attached images
BF1_yam_shot.jpg
very nice skins guys

Thought it was time to show my teams livery on the new BF1.
Attached images
F1-HRM08#3.jpg
Quote from jake_9105 :i know this sounds stupid me asking coz i know you all know.
what is the BF1?
i feel really silly asking because i know it will be something simple.

please help and answer my question.

Jake

Check the www.liveforspeed.net front page?
This is my first attempt at a real world skin. The template is from master skinnerz and I lifted some of the logos from other peoples work so all credit to them.

Tada: the interim MP4-21 Mclaren orange livery.
Attached images
mp21-orange.jpg
BF1_kimi.jpg
Quote from bbman :Time to show my private skin too then...

damn u i want it
Here's my contribution Might need some additional work though.
Attached images
bmw_fokker.jpg
Quote from Cam71 :Nice McLaren, Gobby!

What can I say, I'm a proud Canadian:

All you need to do is replace the BF Goodrich with Motomaster tires and you are all set
ermm sorry to post in here.. but i thought as a suggestion we should have one post for the f1 skins so we wouldnt have to look for them all seperately. Someone should make a post say f1 skin pack and then the best f1 skins could be emailed to the creator of that post so he can add them as attachements. I would be a lot cleaner and easier to find them all. This way we could build up the full f1 pack....

its just a suggestion..

notice i said post!! not new thread!..

mad
Maybe the person who posted the first reply could put the links in his post?

I would put them in this post but it is not very usable to have the links in some post in 5th page

And no toro rosso yet
Hi! I want to show you guys what i did for team DFH, i`m not a member of them but my brother is a founder of DFH, and he hadnt patience to paint new car so he asked me and i do
So ejoy
Attached images
dfh.jpg

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG