BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Updated version of the actual McLaren.
Attached images
BF1_MP4-22#1.jpg
BF1_MP4-22#2.jpg
McLaren_side2.jpg
McLaren_top5.jpg
Looking good but i think to improve need the sky to be more visible, and some darker shadows on the side to imitate the reflections.
the mclaren skin looks good nice job there
Good conversion of the skin, don't like it much though.
yea me either

those colors just don't look good together imo
I think it would look better if the blue wasn't so 'flourescent', and if you would use less of it on the nose (afaik from seeing many Gulf cars, that classic gulf blue is somewhat saturated/soft and not that bright), and more red on the sides of the car.
Tweak is right, Gulf Blue is more like a baby blue, not turqoise (although it does look right in comparison to the picture you have).

Here is an example of the real Gulf colors.
i like it
another F! skin , why dosnt someone stick a diahatsu midget badge on it and be original ( no trying to be rude im more along the lines of createive )
because it's a F1 car?
Quote from theirishnoob :another F! skin , why dosnt someone stick a diahatsu midget badge on it and be original ( no trying to be rude im more along the lines of createive )

I don't get what you're going for it's the thread for (BF1) F1 skins.. I you don't want those than go to an other thread
Quote from theirishnoob :another F! skin , why dosnt someone stick a diahatsu midget badge on it and be original ( no trying to be rude im more along the lines of createive )

LMAO, did you think before you posted this message?

Quote from Sponge :I don't get what you're going for it's the thread for (BF1) F1 skins.. I you don't want those than go to an other thread

:iagree:
Has anyone made the monaco skin of this years Ferrari yet?
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
personal skin
Attached images
bf1myst.jpg
Quote from James Montgomery :Has anyone made the monaco skin of this years Ferrari yet?

Is it even that/any different to make it worth someone skinning it?
Quote from garph :Is it even that/any different to make it worth someone skinning it?

Yeah, they changed the tone of the colour, it was more of its origanal darker red then what has been used so far this year.

I would do it my self but as im sure alot of people have seen from my other skin posts, im stuck with paint.
#868 - Dru
Quote from James Montgomery :Yeah, they changed the tone of the colour, it was more of its origanal darker red then what has been used so far this year.

I would do it my self but as im sure alot of people have seen from my other skin posts, im stuck with paint.

really? i checked out some photos between Spain and Monaco and can not see a difference... only in Spain it was really sunny and in monaco it was mostly wet/overcast

you really sure there is a difference?
Completely off topic but: AFAIK the colour of Ferrari didn't change for the Monaco grand prix but changed for before this season started.
Off topic either: Greboth, I remembered the F1.com has announced the change of color tone of the Ferrari's. Yep, they have changed their color tone to the so-called "Marlboro Red".
#871 - Dru
Hmmmmmm, Defently looked like origanal ferrari colour.

Mabe its just the weather, though a few picture's on suttonimages.com (not doing advertising btw) says, "Felipe Massa running in the classic ferrari liveries this weekend"

Anyways, back to the topic now
Thanks for comments. :-)

Here is the TOYOTA F1 .

Skinfile
Attached images
toyotaf1_frontside_1024.jpg
You are so good at this heizer, I want to give you a big kiss
Stunning work, as ever.
Another of my n00bish BF1 skins.
It was with Paint cos i needed a new hardrive.
Attached images
BF1_DalekRacin.JPG

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG