The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
WoW realy nice skin
Quote from TexasLTU :@atteiros - I saw a new paintjob of Williams FW31 in lithuanian F-1 site, could you try to make another one skin for BF1?

Photos here

Nice find! I'll see if I can get on this one. I can see a lot of similarities with the sponsor locations from the launch livery with the main color division chnaged. I guess it's similar to how they did it last year (or was that 2 years ago).
Just finished the Williams Livery but all I have left are the preview pics after my PC crashed. Will post the final one as soon as I fix my PC.

EDIT: Attached the skin file!
Attached images
BF1_Williams09b.jpg
BF1_Williams09b_prev.png
:woohoo: Fantastic skin again atteiros Now lets wait for Force India and Toro Rosso livery

EDIT: Found some BETA (?) car: http://www.f-1.lt/nuotraukos.php?id=646
Force India...
The Signature Whiskey logo is not accurate. I can't get a clear picture to vector.

Quote from TexasLTU ::woohoo: Fantastic skin again atteiros Now lets wait for Force India and Toro Rosso livery

EDIT: Found some BETA (?) car: http://www.f-1.lt/nuotraukos.php?id=646

Yeah, can't wait for Toro Rosso!

EDIT: Updated rear wing. Thanks pik_d!
Attached images
BF1_ForceIndia09prev.png
BF1_ForceIndia09.jpg
Quote from atteiros :force india...
The signature whiskey logo is not accurate. I can't get a clear picture to vector.

Yeah, can't wait for toro rosso!

you are awesome!
Quote from atteiros :Force India...
The Signature Whiskey logo is not accurate. I can't get a clear picture to vector.

I noticed that you didn't put anything up on the rear of the rear wing, probably because up until now it had not been photographed. I found this image of the rear: http://premium.f1-live.com/f1/ ... 009/tests53/diapo_152.jpg Looks great though.
Quote from atteiros :Force India...

Thanks Atteiros!
Quote from pik_d :I noticed that you didn't put anything up on the rear of the rear wing, probably because up until now it had not been photographed. I found this image of the rear: http://premium.f1-live.com/f1/ ... 009/tests53/diapo_152.jpg Looks great though.

Yep. didn't see rear wings til now. It's the same for the other cars, but I'm holding out for the last update until I get all the driver number logos and Toro Rosso. I'll have everything accurate when I post the skin pack. Right now, I'm satisfied with them as is.
Toro Rosso...

I hope Brawn GP comes out with a livery too. As far as the skin pack is concerned, I don't have all the small details to finish it. There's a lack of pictures which I guess will be filled once the first few races start. (driver numbers and names for Toyota, rear wing paint, etc.) So you guys can expect it sometime in April! In the meantime, check the formula skins thread. I got a lot of requests regarding having the skins on the f08.
Attached images
BF1_ToroRosso09.jpg
BF1_Toroprev.png
HOW DO YOU DO IT?

Man, it looks like a PICTURE, not a SKIN!

You rock, atteiros!!!
we want the unstoppable BRAWN GP! please!!!
A1GP Ireland Livery requested by Andy O'Brien, not an exact replica - 2008/9 bodged together

My first public BF1
Attached images
BF1A1GPIreland.jpg
BF1_A1GPIreland.jpg
BF1_A1GPIreland1024.jpg
Thanks looks great
Atteiros!.. OMG I love you!
Very very nice F1 09 skins You are the best.
Quote from atteiros :Toro Rosso...

I hope Brawn GP comes out with a livery too. As far as the skin pack is concerned, I don't have all the small details to finish it. There's a lack of pictures which I guess will be filled once the first few races start. (driver numbers and names for Toyota, rear wing paint, etc.) So you guys can expect it sometime in April! In the meantime, check the formula skins thread. I got a lot of requests regarding having the skins on the f08.

*sound of jaw hitting keyboard*:jawdrop:

Again a very nice skin atteiros!
the renaultf1 09 should be fixed. all the decals appear stretched wide. simple fix. other than that, all these 09 skins are simply marvelous. thankyou so much for them.

im awaiting anxiously for brawn gp's skin
Quote from atteiros :Toro Rosso...

try at http://www.autosport.com/gallery/index.php/id/1607 alot of nice pictures.
@atteiros

You do so nice and perfect work on this bf1 skins. I think we all must thank you so much that you are spending your free time to do this actual 2009 skins.

I can't wait for race in Melbourne on Sunday!

And then I can't wait for racing LFS with your nice skins! If you could complete the whole teams and put it into one 2009 skin pack it would be very great

So keep on with your excellent work!
Thanks guys! I'll be watching the qualifying sessions closely today (night here). Dunno if Brawn is racing with their rather sponsorless livery but if they do then I'll make the skin.

@mblixt

Thanks dude! Nice site! I found a rear wing pic of Williams and it seems they put the Air Asia logo on the back to replace racetolearn.org. This one will be updated on the skinpack! (posts link on bookmark)
brawn gp please if ill find pictures ill make a helmet for it, the paintjob is just so cool
edit: YAY! its on pole, how come i see hes helmet is green but these pics i found from their site http://www2.brawngp.com/gallery.asp
the helmet is blue? or am i missing something here
Brawn GP
f*ck, tonix was faster on making the helmet. anyway brawn gp please now that we have a helmet for it the car paintjob is have-to-have
Don't worry, hes pushing like a hell! *quote from J.Trulli team radio in 2008 Turkey GP*
Requested by a few, Brawn GP debut livery...
Attached images
BF1BrawnGP.jpg
BF1_BrawnGP.jpg
BF1_BrawnGP1024.jpg

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG