The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Own skin
have you read a thread called "FBM Skins"?
Los Mini Drivers
Attached images
BF1_Minidriver.jpg
lfs_00000032.JPG
lfs_00000033.JPG
lfs_00000034.JPG
lfs_00000035.JPG
lfs_00000036.JPG
Marlboro SaldanaF1 Mercedes-Benz
My ficticious own F1 team.

Skinfile 2048x2048
Couldn´t you use the attachment option. All I get is an error.
Link works perfectly. Atleast for me.

Really nice skin.
here is my first ever skin for BF1, i made this from an idea i got when came out of school
Attached images
TeamNLPreview.jpg
BF1_TeamNL.jpg
This skin sucks, I don't even know if I will release it, but here you go, a preview.
Quote from Danny LFS :This skin sucks, I don't even know if I will release it, but here you go, a preview.

you're posting Default skin
It's actually slightly darker than the original BF1_DEFAULT (actually, mine is silverish) I may post a comparison later.
thats the LFS forum equivalent of getting RICKROLLED.
Quote from Danny LFS :It's actually slightly darker than the original BF1_DEFAULT (actually, mine is silverish) I may post a comparison later.

you made a little shadowkit then
COmparison is here.

First, original default skin saw from the front.

Now, my default skin saw from the front:

If you look at both pics closely, you'll spot many differences between the original and mine.
Wow..... uhm..... ok?
Yea I know it sucks, but it was my first skin ever for LFS. Was dumped on my PC since the very first S2 with BF1 in it (0.5T?), and just now I risked to post it.
Quote from Danny LFS :COmparison is here.

If you look at both pics closely, you'll spot many differences between the original and mine.

The second one is closer?

Wow... You added some shadows... Cool....

Where can I download your skin?
Quote from Reed :Where can I download your skin?

it really looks like all he did was put the default skin over the default skin and multiply it. you can do that yourself very easily.

if you want to be hardcore, you can do it a third and fourth time to make it even darker!
Quote from DavyC412 :it really looks like all he did was put the default skin over the default skin and multiply it. you can do that yourself very easily.

if you want to be hardcore, you can do it a third and fourth time to make it even darker!

But his is perfect. It's a brilliant masterpiece!
Quote from Reed :But his is perfect. It's a brilliant masterpiece!

If you think so...

Rename it properly or it won't work ingame... And don't forget to upload it to LFSWorld before using it online.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG