The online racing simulator
and by the way, thats why no images came up on google . thanks man.. you surely know your french teams .
Lol, I didn't even notice the spelling error! Strange how the mind works... lol
thats what i am here for MAGGOT !!!!!
i heard that if you write a word changing all the letters place except for the first and last ones you can still read the word correctly without noticing the difference ! proof is this post!
just want to know if this is a good start to a skin
Attached images
bf1.JPG
I think its alright.. add something around the nose/cockpit area etc then the sponsors and it would look great..
I need some feedback at my first skin.
Attached images
skin1.jpg
skin2.jpg
skin3.jpg
skin4.jpg
skin5.jpg
I like the Marlboro on the rear wing....
Oh wait I made that.

Good skin apart from that, its hard to make a plain skin look good.
Now just try to make it your own skin instead of 90%.
Quote from Gobby :I like the Marlboro on the rear wing....
Oh wait I made that.

Good skin apart from that, its hard to make a plain skin look good.
Now just try to make it your own skin instead of 90%.

hehe, Yeah I "stole" the rear wing.. It was exactly what I was looking for so
I figured out that I could just borrow it :P

Yeah Im pretty much new with photoshop so its hard for me to make something else than just a plain skin.
I like to encourage people on skinning, but this is basically a red car with a load of logos stuck to it, so as a design it doesn't work for me.
If you are going to steal things off other people's work and pass it as your own, please don't do it in LFS as people get annoyed. If you like a part of someones skin its amazing that asking nicely first often works wonders.
Hehe yes.. I won't do that anymore.. Anyway I made this skin just for "practice".. Im trying to learn how to make figures and stuff in photoshop.
Does anyone have a good torturial?
Quote from Zander :Hehe yes.. I won't do that anymore.. Anyway I made this skin just for "practice".. Im trying to learn how to make figures and stuff in photoshop.
Does anyone have a good torturial?

www.google.com

you also could try skinnerz.proboards26.com
Since McLaren have made such a complete mess of their 2006 livery that I cannot bring myself to drive it, I spent some time this afternoon making a skin based on the orange livery in which McLaren launched the MP-4/21. It's not exactly faithful to the original but I think it does the job.

Credit must go to Gobby since I used the same decal positions as he did on his 2006 McLaren skin. The Johhnie Walker logos on the sidepods are entirely his work...too advanced for me! This skin is posted with his permission.
Attached images
BF1_McLaren06Orange.jpg
Quote from StewartFisher :Since McLaren have made such a complete mess of their 2006 livery that I cannot bring myself to drive it, I spent some time this afternoon making a skin based on the orange livery in which McLaren launched the MP-4/21. It's not exactly faithful to the original but I think it does the job.

Credit must go to Gobby since I used the same decal positions as he did on his 2006 McLaren skin. The Johhnie Walker logos on the sidepods are entirely his work...too advanced for me! This skin is posted with his permission.

Very nice
After weeks (yeah weeks, i'm slow ) of fiddling around I finally finished my new BF1 skin. Well, I think it's finished... I have a hard time deciding when it's done, so any feedback/ideas are welcome Next up, converting it to the other cars
Attached images
BF1-Jeroen-CMX.jpg
BF1-Jeroen-Render.jpg
How do you make lines etc like that.. Can't find it in any turtorial.. Yes Im totally new in PS.
Quote from joen :After weeks (yeah weeks, i'm slow ) of fiddling around I finally finished my new BF1 skin. Well, I think it's finished... I have a hard time deciding when it's done, so any feedback/ideas are welcome Next up, converting it to the other cars

Hot damn that's nice
very nice skin
Awesome work!
Thanks a lot guys

Quote from Zander :How do you make lines etc like that.. Can't find it in any turtorial.. Yes Im totally new in PS.

I would advise you to learn to use the "pen tool" in Photoshop, that will open up new possibilities for you. With the pen tool you can make curves, draw lines, basically every shape you want.
You should be able to find some nice tutorials about that.
Its time to get patriotic!
I couldn't find an England skin I liked, so I've made one myself

Not spent too much time on it. I've based it heavily on the England footy shirt so its meant to be asymmetrical. (The St George Cross is only on the side pictured)

Public skin, so Enjoy!
Attached images
englandf1.jpg
BF1_england06.jpg
NIce one, Gobby
Nice gobby
I did a fox union jack skin once, tried it on the bf doesnt fit tho
I can't find any Champcar skins.. Have someone made a skin of sebastien bourdais car?
That skin is awsome joen!!! Nice work!
Can't wait to beat it with my Paraguay skin!

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG