The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
:up::up::up:
Pretty damn good Al
Nice one Al =)
Quote from typhoonf1 :I did a bunch of skins with saltires and tartan and stuff for the ill-fated LFS Nations Cup Scotland team. They went down pretty well but the team kind of lost interest after racing for three rounds with one racer from the USA and a pair of Belgians.

I might do something new now I have the BF1 to play with.

I have done for the FXOGTR (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=77571#post77571) and I am Currently attempting for the BF1.
Will post as soon as i Am Finished.
ok so its not finished, just sorting out sponsors and stuff to put on it, but a preview to get some suggestions (i Need Them getting stuck).
Attached images
scotland.JPG
I'm guessing you work for the NHS then?!?!?

Its nice - the blue is a real nice shade especially. Could maybe do with making the saltire a little more obvious though (or use a second smaller 'wavy' type one on the 'sail' behind the driver).
Quote from jaimi :ok so its not finished, just sorting out sponsors and stuff to put on it, but a preview to get some suggestions (i Need Them getting stuck).

It looks pretty good to me also. I like the blue shade as well and the irony of being 'sposored' by the NHS hasn't escaped me either. Maybe get some sponsorship from Golden virginia and Tennents and we're away.

Keep it up man.
I dont work for the NHS (even tho it has appeared in my FXOGTR skin its the nhs tartan), Just been hunting for Scottish logos. Tennnats good, but i thought more folk would smoke lammy bammys.
Ach no worris, finished skin shall have the scots language pack included.
here's my first proper attempt at a skin, any comments welcome (as long as they're not too abusive )
Attached images
cymru.jpg
I think the shade of green you have used could do with being a little darker, and I think you could do with adding a little more to your design.

I guess I'd describe what you've got there as a good start that needs a little more work...nice effort nevertheless mate.
chose the lighter green to make it bit brighter but possably went too far

wanted to keep it simple and un adorned by adverts

if i could just get a pointy black hat ontop of my helmet

darker version attached
Attached images
darkcymru.jpg
Nice idea boyo :up:
Hmm, is it time to put together a country skin pack? The cymru! Great flag
Q3 Team BF1 Skin
Very nice looking skin
Yep, the lines on the nose give it a very sleek look. Nice one SpeedXP
Quote from al heeley :Very nice looking skin

thanks!
Quote from tinvek :chose the lighter green to make it bit brighter but possably went too far

wanted to keep it simple and un adorned by adverts

if i could just get a pointy black hat ontop of my helmet

darker version attached

Much better [in my never important opinion]
Two versions of the Esso Tiger Express car skins for BF1, white and orange

free to use pls dont modify without permission
Attached images
gishuk.jpg
BF1_essogishwhite.jpg
BF1_essogish1.jpg
-
(Greboth) DELETED by Greboth
-
(Greboth) DELETED by Greboth
I dont think anyone has made this skin its the 2001 jordan. Ive made the tobaco sponsored and the non sponsered skin,
SKins is 2048 and is completely public.
Let me know what you think.
Got screenie working so reposted
Attached images
jordon.jpg
BF1_JORNOSMOKE copy.jpg
BF1_JORSMOKE copy.jpg
looks like really nice work
Nice skins there guys. Like the Esso ones.
Wow nice skins Guys! I wish I had this car! lol
heh- I got bored, and made two amazingly simple skins. I think you'll like them!!! They look better than you'd think.

I'll get car screenies sometime soon.

They don't look like skins, but try them out. I'm working on the fire one.
Attached images
BF1_Fire.jpg
BF1_Earth.jpg
I think they need a little more design before they are worth posting up here. Otherwise we'll get swamped by people posting up any old 1024 textures and to be honest, this idea ran a little thin 3 years ago. Can you post only skins you have bothered to actually design?
Thx

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG