The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Quote from al heeley :BF1_Mansell
Here's Mansell's '92 Renault skin adapted for the BF1. 1024 skin here, hi-res version in my garage on Master Skinnerz

Brilliant work! Now can you do a 1978 Andretti JPS Lotus? My dream skin!!!

Cheers!
EC
Quote from al heeley :Otherwise we'll get swamped by people posting up any old 1024 textures and to be honest, this idea ran a little thin 3 years ago.

LOL I brought back memories of XCNuse making a Wooden LX, he still likes it to this day I think
Quote from Ear Collector :Brilliant work! Now can you do a 1978 Andretti JPS Lotus? My dream skin!!!

Cheers!
EC

My dream car It sounds incredible BTW. There was one at the Sommet des Legends last year at Mont Tremblant. BEAUTIFUL machine
I'm working on another classic livery from '89 at the moment, the Benetton Ford. Not quite finished yet. If you have some good pics you can post of the Andretti JPS Lotus that could be my next project
Attached images
benetton.jpg
Classic liveries look the best. I am waiting to see someone give a shot at these:

(Mostly some Benetton ones, but that Peugeot car, oh I love that livery )

They might look better on the FO8 though
Attached images
001_1999_williams_fw21_5.jpg
1994_benetton_b194_5.jpg
1995_jordan_195_14.jpg
1996_jordan_196_12.jpg
1997_benetton_b197_7.jpg
Ooops, actually, this old BMW F1 car is the one in need of skinning

(Added another Benetton too)
Attached images
001_1983_brabham_bt52_5.jpg
1983_brabham_bt52_5.jpg
1986_benetton_b186_19.jpg
Quote from al heeley :If you have some good pics you can post of the Andretti JPS Lotus that could be my next project

I'll go look through my race pictures archives and see if I can find the ones from last year. I have a couple decent shots
Oh I've had this in mind for a while... AND I'M I'M FINALLY FINISHED! Yay!

After a night's work, yup, I made it possible. I've created myself a Williams Renault FW19 1997 skin, the championship winning car of Jacques Villeneuve. Got the censored and uncensored, and I obviously have Frentzen's one, duh, lol. And I also added in Jacques' 1997 helmet to fit everything together.

I like it much. Good definition pics were hard to find of the original, but thankfully I found a few small ones... And I had my good old memory, lol. Enjoy the looks.

(Sorry... I'm not making this one public for the moment )
Attached images
williams_renault_1997_showcase.jpg
excellent skin, really nice work
Too bad he's not a championship contender anymore
Where can we download it? Hopefully we can!!
Looks great! I'm quite new with skins so can we download these and from where?

Can't wait to change BMW to McLaren. Thanks.

Quote from Gobby :Wooooo

Quick preview of what I've been doing for last few hours. Completely from scratch, I couldn't use my FO8 skins cos im working at 2048x2048 now.

Will be ready soon. Others will follow.

Gobz

Quote from Tweaker :LOL I brought back memories of XCNuse making a Wooden LX, he still likes it to this day I think

..that skin was a classic.. still have it too, if anyone wants it
'89 benetton classic
The '89 benetton is finished
1024 skin here, hi-res version in my garage on Master Skinnerz
Attached images
bside.jpg
BF1_benetton89.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :..that skin was a classic.. still have it too, if anyone wants it

Post i wanna see this
Quote from al heeley :I'm working on another classic livery from '89 at the moment, the Benetton Ford. Not quite finished yet. If you have some good pics you can post of the Andretti JPS Lotus that could be my next project

Hi Al,

That would be fantastic! Here is a link to a site with pics:

hxxx://www.jpslotus.org/78/78pix.htm

Cheers! Let me know if you need any more. There are models on that sight too that give a good idea of decal placement and such.

Regards,

EC
Quote from MAGGOT :I'll go look through my race pictures archives and see if I can find the ones from last year. I have a couple decent shots

Good point. I have some closeups from Sear's Point this year where they had one of those Historic Grand Prix during the IRL event. I will post a few of those if needed.

EC
Quote from Knight_Atack :Oh I've had this in mind for a while... AND I'M I'M FINALLY FINISHED! Yay!

After a night's work, yup, I made it possible. I've created myself a Williams Renault FW19 1997 skin, the championship winning car of Jacques Villeneuve. Got the censored and uncensored, and I obviously have Frentzen's one, duh, lol. And I also added in Jacques' 1997 helmet to fit everything together.

I like it much. Good definition pics were hard to find of the original, but thankfully I found a few small ones... And I had my good old memory, lol. Enjoy the looks.

(Sorry... I'm not making this one public for the moment )

Very nicely done! I hope you share it soon! ;->

EC
Awesome Williams skin. Hope you make it public.
That's a awsome skin.

Did you make it Crusse
thats really nice work i love the flaking paint effect
Here's Michael Schumacher's 1995 F1 championship winning car...

Benetton B195
I managed to find some good reference pics, so its got all the correct sponsors, etc

Enjoy!
Attached images
benetton95.jpg
BF1_benetton95.jpg
Nice work sir, really nice Its a great livery this one.
Amusing how we are making the cars relive, lol. Good old past. Coming back to life.
...Talking of which...here's the BF1 wearing the classic '78 JPS livery
Attached images
BF1_JPS78.jpg
jps78r.jpg

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG