The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :There's no opinion about it, Murphy makes alot of black jokes and deals in black humour, which doesn't work coming from a white man, why can't people accept the differences? You wouldn't purposefully ignore somebody with no legs and ask them to play football with you, so why do people choose to purposefully ignore someones skin colour? You accept they are different and then you move on, "ignoring" it only shows you have a problem with it, and therefore have to fully "ignore" it, to interact with this person as you do with everyone else.

Fine, god damn.

If Eddie Murphy was white he'd use he white background experiences in the same way he used he black background experiences to make his comedy.

He is a comedian. Mostly they use experiences to make the funnies, mostly.

No more talkie, talkie to you. It hurts my brain to read what you say.
Quote from garph :Fine, god damn.

If Eddie Murphy was white he'd use he white background experiences in the same way he used he black background experiences to make his comedy.

He is a comedian. Mostly they use experiences to make the funnies, mostly.

No more talkie, talkie to you. It hurts my brain to read what you say.

But that wasn't my point, only an example, if you agree that "noticing someone is black" is racist, then agree, if you don't, then disagree.
This thread:

Quote from BlueFlame :But that wasn't my point, only an example, if you agree that "noticing someone is black" is racist, then agree, if you don't, then disagree.

another quote for the book of bullshit.
Quote from dadge :another quote for the book of bullshit.

Another person on the popular bandwagon.
back to funny pics

just had this advert on facebook

Attached images
great facebook add.jpg
This thread has got some serious problems, I've been watching this thread all the time while I am serving my 6 month penalty,
first of all, people say the problem is now gone since I banned "Yaaay no more spam D:"

orly?

There have been some cleanups in this thread, but alot more to do.
I've posted lots of pictures that didn't sout so many people, but still souts some other people. But since they were not so happy about those pictures they saw that was posted my not only me but others too, they had to say "that picture sux". okay thx for the info but.. not really what we need.

People say I have been racist in my previous pictures, I migth have been, since have got a few infractions for that, but a few posts later, the excact same picture comes up and what happends? nothing..

There has been alot of discussion of "racist pictures and spam" but do you really need to carry on that discussion? Just leave it.
If you want to stop the spam, dont reply and post a picture instead.
And those idiots that quotes massive pictures... just... dont be an idiot.

I'm not trying to be a mod or anything, but just a tip of how to act, you guys told be to be more "mature", didn't see much of it lately? Where did it go?
GO FIND IT !

Rigth, I just wanted to post this... (I WONT USE THIS ACC ANYMORE)

Arox, over and out

EDIT:

Spam like this is useless:

Quote from Takumi_lfs :I hope you get another 6 months ban.

Quote from BlueFlame :lol

Quote from Senninha25 :just ****ing give up and serve your penalty...coming back with account after account won't help your ban to be lifted. As a matter of fact, I think you'll be back by 2012 if you keep insisting on being such an annoying arse.

my 0,02€.

Quote from Boris Lozac :+ 6 :d

Quote from Kalev EST :I'm so awesome!!!

Good guess, but useless
I hope you get another 6 months ban.
lol
Too bad you people managed to ruin even one more topic.
What a bounch of bullshit you people have performed tonight.

Also :
Quote :There has been alot of discussion of "racist pictures and spam" but do you really need to carry on that discussion? Just leave it.
If you want to stop the spam, dont reply and post a picture instead.

is a valid point. People keeps going on and going on about the same shit page up and page down.

Quote from BlueFlame :There's no opinion about it, Murphy makes alot of black jokes and deals in black humour, which doesn't work coming from a white man, why can't people accept the differences? You wouldn't purposefully ignore somebody with no legs and ask them to play football with you, so why do people choose to purposefully ignore someones skin colour? You accept they are different and then you move on, "ignoring" it only shows you have a problem with it, and therefore have to fully "ignore" it, to interact with this person as you do with everyone else.

Quote from LOLSHOCK :ranty-rant.

just ****ing give up and serve your penalty...coming back with account after account won't help your ban to be lifted. As a matter of fact, I think you'll be back by 2012 if you keep insisting on being such an annoying arse.

my 0,02€.

Good night.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5139/fitb.jpg

This was totally me earlier, god damn, losing £20 at the poker then coming home to find out ONE team (Denmark) had to go and lose so my £2 string bet on 7 games of football tonight was USELESS.

One of those days...
dammit!!! i was going to be that guy to make everyone get along!! i was too late :gnasher:
You raff you ruse!
Attached images
1267161846102.jpg
1267676203064.jpg
1267675815762.gif
1267422218471.jpg
That wall is bendy.

looooool at the last two
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG