The online racing simulator
The party hard one is hilarious
lol at the xbox
finally something new!
hrtburnout @ Are you racist?
I'm not talking 'bout the damn X-mothafukin'-Box.
I'm talkin' 'bout the **** eatin'. -.- I'm white, but they sometimes call me "****", 'cos I respect black people.
So... if you call a black person a "****" they run off screaming "RAACCIISSSTTT!", yet they call themselves and now even white people "****s"..

Teh Fook?
Quote from matijapkc :So?
Conversation on LFS Forum:
1: Let's have some fun!
2: Yeah... What could we do?
3: Let's throw rocks on some ****s.
All: YEAAAAAHH!

Lol, humor less dude you are!

It has nothing to do with racism...
Quote from G!NhO :Lol, humor less dude you are...

Funny pics make me laugh.
But making fun of some **** doesn't. So if you want me to not hate you, DO NOT touch black people. They had some tough history and they should be given some rest. OK?

Really this amazes me, people are over reacting! :woohoo:

Don't say the N word! You racist! OK?
Quote from matijapkc :Funny pics make me laugh.
But making fun of some **** doesn't. So if you want me to not hate you, DO NOT touch black people. They had some tough history and they should be given some rest. OK?

No, that's not ok.

Why can't we laugh at them? You're the one here who treats them differently.

The locals here had a tough history too, back in the old days. Therefore, you can't laugh at anyone from my area. OK?
aINTERIOR CROCODILE ALIGATOR,

aI DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATRE

Why haven't I seen that vid before! It's so freaking funny

To: G!NhO
Quote from matijapkc :

To: G!NhO

It's really stupid how people just think about racsim as soon as a black person is used in a silly gif, if it was a white person it wuld have been no problem at all but with the black person we suddenly become all racist because we think it's funny...Get a life! y0 PEACE.

Dude...
Quote from matijapkc :*image*

That's an easy response. Please reply in words, instead of an easy image macro. You still haven't answered my question.
Well what can i say.
Dur hur hur, his skin tone is different to mine.
I guess that makes him funny.

Seriously? I bet black guys (the ones who KNOW when someone's jokng) see that vid and laugh at it. It's FUNNY, black people can be funny, white people can be funny, red people can be funny, blue people can be fu-

Just leave it..

Edit: @morpha - Hats off to you sir!
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FACT HE IS COLORED BUT ABOUT THE WAY HE EATS GODDAMMIT.... ohhhhhh people these days. :doh:
Indeed, it's piss funny. Some guy going batshit insane eating cereal, with a funny song on the background.

I'm not the one who started the black/white-discussion..
It's some of the funniest stuff I've seen all night
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG