The online racing simulator
bad for you
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I stil dont find it funny in any possible way.

Look dude are you always like that, feel the urge to tell the world you dont find something funny?
Go on twitter or facebook, if you dont find something funny its ok just keep it to yourself, what do you wanna achieve by saying "That shit is not funny"?
Wanna make him stop posting stuff like that? Hey dont discourage him i love strutting Leo if you wanna communicate how intellectually overdeveloped you are in comparison to us simple folks by not finding something simple funny, its ok we get it.
I wish people would stop trying to prove how superior tastes they have by not finding something funny.

PS. If you gonna answer to that, please include explanation what did you wanted to achieve by saying "this is not funny" because its always wondered me what people want to achieve by saying that.
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Quote from Chrisuu01 :that's al nothing more nothing less its just personal taste

I get its your personal taste and you feel the need to tell us that our taste sux but your is okay, now please answer to the question i asked in previous post i will now quote myself and rage even more because of it
Quote from Chupacabras84 :PS. If you gonna answer to that, please include explanation what did you wanted to achieve by saying "this is not funny" because its always wondered me what people want to achieve by saying that.

Quote from Chrisuu01 :If you have something against my personal taste well to bad for you..

Help me to catch your way of thinking if i have something against your personal taste is bad for me but if you have something against personal taste of others isn't this suppose to be bad for you also?

Anyway read my post again i didnt say i have something against your personal taste.
I said i dont like when you try to show your personal taste down my throat and anyone else who accidentally happens to laugh at stuff you dont find funny.
Just keep it to yourself I also dont find funny a lot of things posted here (Your post also belong to that category, not funny enough to laugh at it and not interesting enough to be worth energy my monitor used to display it while i was reading it) but if every time i make a post "Hey thats not funny" 3/4 of that thread would belong to me.

edit: answer to your previous edit.

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Why the hell would I actually owe you a explanation of why I did not find that funny

Read again i never asked you why you didnt find it funny i asked why did you wanted to a achieve by saying its not funny.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :
I'm not that fond of people who claim to think that they know what kind of person I am and start claiming thins out of nowhere.

The fact you bothered to answer and reject my evaluation of motives behind your post means i hit the spot.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :but no you have to make a point out of it and make a completely false opinion of me.

ORLY
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
-
Quote from Chrisuu01 :
Now that is what I call funny I hope the thread can now go back to normal and we will just enjoy pictures.
Since that is what this thread is al about.

Enjoy

haha, good one
-
(Xaid0n) DELETED by Xaid0n

Quote from Luke.S :[IMG]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0810/star-trek-fail-spock-rednecks-gang-fail-demotivational-poster-1224040821.jpg[/IMG*]
[IMG]http://www.jeffreysomers.com/blather/star-trek-inspirational-poster.jpg[/IMG*]
[IMG]http://failness.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/star-trek-win-fail.jpg[/IMG*]

Hahahahahaahah, the last 2 are soooooo true, hahahahahahah
Repeated for awesomeness, it got lost in the sea of 'hilarious memes'...

i actually saw and rated up, and voted for that Yahoo answers one
The last two are awsome
-
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG