The online racing simulator
no shit

still enough of a difference tbh
Quote from bmwe30m3 :To be honest, he wasn't going that fast when the "so called corvette" passed, probably like 130-140 km/h, shows like 150 in the end, but that's after he passed the golf variant.

you have obviously never driven a car if you think he was going 130-140. Maybe MPH.
sil3ntwar, and you obviously can't understand which car I mean.
I doubt that the speedo goes up to 240 MP/H.
Quote from sil3ntwar :you have obviously never driven a car if you think he was going 130-140. Maybe MPH.

He's talking about the camera car, NOT the Vette or whatever it was.
EXTENDED VERSION OF THE FACEBOOK POST FROM ABOVE.

Quote from bmwe30m3 :To be honest, he wasn't going that fast when the "so called corvette" passed, probably like 130-140 km/h, shows like 150 in the end, but that's after he passed the golf variant.

Still it does look like much more than 100kmh difference... but I doubt it was more.
Not quite a picture, but heyho.

LINKAGE! God I hope it isn't trolololololol.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Not quite a picture, but heyho.

Why crush the car?

If every person who liked it or shared it paid him £0.10 by Paypal or whatever, he could give the car away to someone who needs it and still have all his money back!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Not quite a picture, but heyho.

Well, feel bad for the guy, the picture comment is written seemingly quite heartfelt-ly. Yea, feel bad for the guy tbh.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well, feel bad for the guy, the picture comment is written seemingly quite heartfelt-ly. Yea, feel bad for the guy tbh.

Definitely feel quite bad for the guy but have no idea how he managed to walk back outside.

Screw crushing it, sell it and spend the money on something decent for the kid!!
Quote from Bawbag :

Screw crushing it, sell it and spend the money on something decent for the kid!!

That's if the kid's his or not, 7months old means it's not like the kid calls him dad, but that doesn't mean there's any less attatchment/pain involved of course.

I don't get people who can cheat like that, dunno what I'd do in that situation but I'm quite arrogant in a self-respective way that I don't believe it would ever happen to me, but I don't suppose that guy expected it to happen to him. It's obvious the kid isn't his, most women wouldn't cheat on the father of their child (at least in the early stage of the childs life).
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't get people who can cheat like that, dunno what I'd do in that situation but I'm quite arrogant in a self-respective way that I don't believe it would ever happen to me.

Quote from Yuri Laszlo :

Will be tough, there are next to 0 Mexicans in the UK, plus I'd never wish such an event on nobody, partly because I think it's a discrace to women.
Attached images
Keeping-Up-With-the-Cardassians.jpg
Cardassians ... my inner nerd is chuckling

I wonder who is he supposed to look like.
lol
Metal gear fans will understand this.

hahahahahaha ^

Facebook is so lame.
You see it everywhere now.
Quote from ACCAkut :[pics]

The Sega one is even better in Italian. To say "handjob" we say... you guessed it? Yup, "sega".
Quote from freddyalek90 :The Sega one is even better in Italian. To say "handjob" we say... you guessed it? Yup, "sega".

haha, in my language ''sega'' means blanket/bedspread

btw
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG