The online racing simulator

omg, just (~2 hours ago) wrote an exam on that subject. How did he even have time to do such a detailed drawing

Quote from ACCAkut :

At first I was like: What's funny about that? But when I saw: Oh wait...
What a waste... It actually looks quite nice, from larger distance I'd say.
Ugh I'm actually sitting in differential equations currently.
Quote from Sobis :At first I was like: What's funny about that? But when I saw: Oh wait...

Help me out here? I can't see it.
Quote from mamoru :Help me out here? I can't see it.

She is wearing a latex dress, look closely.
Quote from Hahmo :it's all condoms
E:beaten

Quote from Bean0 :She is wearing a latex dress, look closely.

omfg... That is something that I did not notice.. thought it was just cotton or something.. thanks for clarifying
Quote from ACCAkut :now some stuff for nightmares

i would give anything to be in between those females
Quote from ACCAkut :

I just noticed that it wouldn't even make a difference if they were both naked...
I lol each time I read it
That would drive me mental.
Quote from Boris Lozac :
Linux

Have you actually ever used linux in this decade? IMO 99% it's the same as windows and sometimes even a lot simpler.... for example updates. On windows every programm loves to update by itself. On linux everything can be controlled by one programm by default. Linux is installed and ready in 15 minutes and comes with everything you need by default.... etc etc.

If I wouldn't be gaming I would emidietly throw windows away and do everything in Linux.
Quote from PMD9409 :That would drive me mental.

You can buy these like infra-red thingies and turn off PUB tv's n stuff. Funny as hell to go by peoples houses n turn off their shit.
Quote from BlueFlame :You can buy these like infra-red thingies and turn off PUB tv's n stuff. Funny as hell to go by peoples houses n turn off their shit.

Isn't it one of those universal-controllers? With some simple coding it works on most TVs.
Quote from John5200 :Have you actually ever used linux in this decade? IMO 99% it's the same as windows and sometimes even a lot simpler.... for example updates. On windows every programm loves to update by itself. On linux everything can be controlled by one programm by default. Linux is installed and ready in 15 minutes and comes with everything you need by default.... etc etc.

If I wouldn't be gaming I would emidietly throw windows away and do everything in Linux.

Never used it but a friend of mine does, making a font on the movie we were watching bigger, was a 30 minutes ordeal
Quote from The Very End :Isn't it one of those universal-controllers? With some simple coding it works on most TVs.

It's like a keyfob you can put on a keyring, I guess it uses the same universal technology but you don't need to program it, it generally works with any infra-red TV
Quote from BlueFlame :It's like a keyfob you can put on a keyring, I guess it uses the same universal technology but you don't need to program it, it generally works with any infra-red TV

Damn, sounds like a powerfull tool, think I need to get myself one of those!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Never used it but a friend of mine does, making a font on the movie we were watching bigger, was a 30 minutes ordeal

I highly doupt that changing the font sice of subtitles has anything to do with the orerating system... I mean I'm 99% sure changing the font sice of the subtitles requires exactly the same steps in Linux and Windows .

To make it a real post^^

Attached images
2979008_460s.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :It's like a keyfob you can put on a keyring, I guess it uses the same universal technology but you don't need to program it, it generally works with any infra-red TV

I've just wasted $2 because of YOU!
Quote from Sobis :At first I was like: What's funny about that? But when I saw: Oh wait...

btw. Iam looking for a 9gag post with dollar bills jacket
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG