The online racing simulator
Then let's end this.
Some people can really take the internet way too serious (TVE).
I was just pointing out that the majority of Arox' ''funny'' pictures just aren't, at all.
(That was actually the first time i said such a thing to Arox, tve.)

To be honest, he's just going to end up making a fool of himself every single time he posts a ''funny'' picture and get flamed about it. I was actually trying to help him in a way by saying: Give up.
Anyway, never mind.. it probably means too much to Arox.
I'm taking internet to seriously? Take a look on my posts and I think everyone can agree on the oposit If there is anything, I don't take this forum seriosly one bit, but I don't like seeing peopel bashing others and ruining good topics.
Are you quite sure about that? Seeing as...

A) You bothered to reply to his post
B) You are talking like as if you are some kind of sherriff of the thread, threatening to report posts for things that don't really matter.

People have a right to not be amused, if you don't like the fact that you can't make someone laugh, then tough. :rolleyes:

Bet you didn't see it coming
Quote from 5haz :Are you quite sure about that? Seeing as...

A) You bothered to reply to his post
B) You are talking like as if you are some kind of sherriff of the thread, threatening to report posts for things that don't really matter.

People have a right to not be amused, if you don't like the fact that you can't make someone laugh, then tough. :rolleyes:

Yeah I bottered to reply to the post(s), because it's the same thing that made the other topic closed. I enjoy watching pictures in this thread, and just because you canot seem to enjoy that doesn't mean some other people won't.

It's like taste, various people - various taste. Now you don't go around telling everyone else has a bad taste because it's not like yours. Well, obviously ignorant people would do that, but most normal polite humans thinks that way.

I am not trying to act like a Sheriff, I just saying bullshit talk will be reported, and more than once I have seen that lead to infraction, and by judging what's said before some of them deserves an infraction.

I don't give a damn, but don't come here ruining this topic by some retarded kid rage and "my humor is better than your humor" attitute.
Thanks TVE, finally somebody understands me :/

Quote from diablo21 :Haven't checked if the video has been posted. But here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32yyvmlGOdo

I like how he says 'that will be mine one day.' I don't think so....

edit: Did that guy in the vid just call it a Lambo? o.0
Agh. Stop quoting pictures please.

Scrolling finger hurts.
Less quotes and frekain' pointless posts please. MOre pics

Luca binned it on a demo run

Quote from Intrepid :Less quotes and frekain' pointless posts please. MOre pics

Now drive it in a pool, and then set it in fire.
Quote from Bose321 :Now drive it in a pool, and then set it in fire.

Unless that pool is filled with something other than water.. How do you intend to set it on fire?
Quote from AjRose :Unless that pool is filled with something other than water.. How do you intend to set it on fire?

By throwing something flammable on the water that floats. Like oil/gasoline (I think).
Quote from Intrepid :Less quotes and frekain' pointless posts please. MOre pics

Big whoop :|

you'd swear it was a Lamborghini or something of importance/value.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG