You have a fckin Dolan thread.
The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
funnies
funnies
funnies

so, dolan comics stay here
No, cause they are NOT funny.
the second picture
Quote from CheerioDM :I would give an S2 account to someone that rid himself of this Dolan crap.

Quote from CheerioDM :Screw you and screw your Dolan comics.

Quote from Whiskey :I never find funny those dolan comics...even the good jokes are ruined in them.

Quote from Yuri Laszlo :And dolan comics will inevitably surface (like the shit they are).

Quote from Bose321 :they are so lame they make no sense they are not funny ur retarded if you think they are funny

Quote from J@tko :Much better than Dolan rubbish

Quote from danthebangerboy :has there ever been a dolan comic thing thats even remotely funny?

Quote from Boris Lozac :You have a fckin Dolan thread.

Quote from Boris Lozac :No, cause they are NOT funny.

This is precisely why Dolan is funny. It has nothing to do wioth the content of the strips.
Quote from Crashgate3 :This is precisely why Dolan is funny. It has nothing to do wioth the content of the strips.

Then I assume that if I start posting pictures of my cock while ****ing stuffed animals that vaguely resemble 50 year old cartoons, everyone will tolerate it just because I'll be laughing my ass off your shocked reactions?

and Yuri, yes
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Then I assume that if I start posting pictures of my cock while ****ing stuffed animals that vaguely resemble 50 year old cartoons, everyone will tolerate it just because I'll be laughing my ass off your shocked reactions?

Exactly, so rage comments on stupid humor is considered funny in 2012?
They are funny.

If not to you, then to others. So stop being a dictator and get over the fact others think differently to you. You don't have to constantly post here about how it's not funny, we all know that now.
Wish i was the only one not finding them funny, have there ever been so many negative comments towards a meme? (hate that word btw)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wish i was the only one not finding them funny, have there ever been so many negative comments towards a meme? (hate that word btw)

It's the meme that keeps on giving; just look here at the lulz continuing posts and posts after the strip.
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
Boris Lozac, So... Everyone must only post what you like?
That would be overused ragecomic memes and what, old images that you haven't seen before because you just discovered the internet?

I say let the Dolan comics stay in this thread, they don't need a thread on their own, because they are funny in MY OPINION, I don't care if you don't think they are funny, your loss, just add people who post the comics in the ignore list and live happily ever after.

Dolan comics are funny, but those created by some random people who don't understand the style of invalid grammar of Dolan, now those are bad.
Perfect place for a Dolan comic creator to be from would be Finland or Estonia.
att.
Attached images
Samochód w tornadzie_lottery.jpg
Quote from BlakjeKaas :

Picture about the interwebs..

Marianas?

Dude I only get to some bits were tor is required like forbidden books or movies.

And even on TOR these is some weird crap going on.
Anything below that I don't even want to know.

found them from cargame.nl forum and rofled
I lolled according to women I'll go to hell now.
Quote from Boris Lozac :No, cause they are NOT funny.

I guess it's a generation thing...

100% agreed from my pov...

Dolan comics = first image of this.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG