The online racing simulator
^He deserved it.
Quote from Scatter :^He deserved it.

He did, but no car deserves him as owner, or anyone even remotely as dumb as him for that matter.
Another POS off the streets thanks to idiocy. Shame it didn't get the driver as well.
Is that a Fiat Seicento?
Hehehe
Attached images
o0o45.jpg
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :actually its a cinquecento.

Actually, you're right. I didn't see the square taillamps

In my defense, the two cars look almost identical.
Quote from (-Mark-) :Ill help you out, seeing as you STILL dont use the IMG code

What you mean?

If i post i picture i do [img] ?? or wat
Just a quick word, arox.
This is NOT /b/. We are slightly older than the 12 y olds recycling jokes that are as old as they are.
No more Memes, pls.
-
(anbiddulph) DELETED by anbiddulph
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
I miss the "keep zooming... keep zooming.... keep zooming.... yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"
Quote from anbiddulph :getting pictures from the internet and copying them here?

Well xizbit pics are old and not funny anymore if you find him that funny go and timetravel back to 02 and watch pimp my ride .
Beyond all odds you posted something funny. You still fail as this is the inevitable PICTURE thread, but it is a historic event nonetheless. That grenade video got a chuckle out of me.

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
Quote from Falcon140 :Beyond all odds you posted something funny. You still fail as this is the inevitable PICTURE thread, but it is a historic event nonetheless. That grenade video got a chuckle out of me.

lol, the gangsta fat kid made me rofl But yea, i guess in Norwegian kindergardens, they teach kids that picture means movie.
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol, the gangsta fat kid made me rofl But yea, i guess in Norwegian kindergardens, they teach kids that picture means movie.

To be fair....People have been posting videos before him in these threads.
Quote from Intrepid :The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies

Where's your picture?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG