The online racing simulator

There's another down there, but it's quite long... so I didn't attach it
Attached images
atheist2.jpg
nAqPa.jpg
LMAO @ that second one
Oh, what an expensive river
The driver was using a mobile phone while driving, shame he didn't drown.
Had he turned it off, it would almost certainly have survived, but gurgling to death with saltwater... that's cruel.
Quote :About 3 p.m. a low-flying pelican distracted him

Quote :The Veyron’s powerful engine gurgled like an outboard motor for about 15 minutes before it died.

What kind of a spanner leaves the engine running underwater? You've some hope of salvaging it if you knock it off as soon as
Quote from dougie-lampkin :

What kind of a spanner leaves the engine running underwater? You've some hope of salvaging it if you knock it off as soon as

him obviously
Quote from dougie-lampkin :

i always thought you should never switch it off? cant the backpressure in the exhause suck up the water into the engine?
Quote from anbiddulph :i always thought you should never switch it off? cant the backpressure in the exhause suck up the water into the engine?

Certainly not as fast as the aspiration system, especially a quad charged monster like that, even on idle.
Don't think there's a lot of backpressure anyway, I'd imagine it needs a pretty much free-flowing exhaust system if those 4 turbos build up pressure.

Not like I know anything about that stuff though ;P
Quote from dougie-lampkin :What kind of a spanner leaves the engine running underwater? You've some hope of salvaging it if you knock it off as soon as

The kind of spanner stupid enough to use a mobile phone while driving, and stupid enough to swerve to avoid a bird. It's not even a proper crash, the car probably tried to kill itself due to the shame of being owned by such a ****ing tool.
Quote :i always thought you should never switch it off? cant the backpressure in the exhause suck up the water into the engine?

well thats only if the airbox is clear of the water but the exaust is uner the water, in this cse the engine sucken in water from the intake side because it was run with the airbox underwater

^^ Nice boycott (look what game most users are in)

I boycotted it, but that didn't stop me from playing it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Would have been funnier if it wasn't the same person who posted both pictures, though I did get a chuckle out of it.

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG