The online racing simulator
Quote from kars19 :

do you know why there has never been a "pregnant" Barbie? because Ken comes in a different box.
it's all about the magic lol.
WHOOSH!!! if you look close enough, you can still see that penny falling.
you're such a noob lol. Barbie has blonde hair.
that's obviously half a boiled egg. i can see the join lines. i call fake! i hate fake dolls who try to get extra sympathy by pretending to be up the spout. her melons are way too pert to be those of a pregnant toy.
It's a Barbie doll, that is, she's from the Barbie series, made by Mattel. You're right though, it's not Barbie herself, it's "Midge".

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to shoot myself for knowing that.
it's ok dude, you're not alone. it was just the other day in a sports bar i found out that i know most of the words to "hang tough" by the New kids on the Block. :s
yeah, you could open the belly and take the baby out, afaik there was a flat tummy hidden behind it (1sister and 7 female cousins, I know stuff like that ... :hide: )

btw:

It's even more fun when it happens in real life.
what? a baby takes an erection and gives you a golden shower? that's the type of shit that would get you onto a list of some sort lol.
I meant having my belly ticked by young girls then pissing on them.
i think you'll find it was the daddy doing the petting. the kids were just eye candy.
Quote from dadge :it's ok dude, you're not alone. it was just the other day in a sports bar i found out that i know most of the words to "hang tough" by the New kids on the Block. :s

And there's me thinking I was sad for knowing the lyrics to "The Right Stuff".

This one made my day. Sry for the size...

Nothing.

-
(matijapkc) DELETED by matijapkc

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Nothing.

Now I got you, because now I can't see it either... :/
Okay, I'll upload it here...
Attached images
wallpaper-644992.jpg

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG