The online racing simulator
I assume he is referencing the fact that it has 4 doors, but the E36 M3 was procuded as a 4-door model iirc.
It hasn't got M3 mirrors.
No M3 mirrors, wheels (who would put such crap wheels on an M3 when they came with cool wheels.) But I guess a BMW in that country is like a maybach here
on a serious side, i'd save my car that way if i could though
It ain't an M3, and those wheels look like the stock BBS rims.
looks like a style17 kreuzspeichen to me
On the other hand I've seen some E36 M3 with mirrors from an normal 3-series BMW just because every jerk puts M3 mirrors on his Golf/Polo/Corsa/other craps cars that get "tuned"
HOLY CRAP SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY POSTING (2) PICTURES

Quote from ATHome :On the other hand I've seen some E36 M3 with mirrors from an normal 3-series BMW just because every jerk puts M3 mirrors on his Golf/Polo/Corsa/other craps cars that get "tuned"

This.

New coin of Creece
Are Norway in the EU now?

If so, its stopped Sweden and Finland looking like a cock and balls on all the coins

Quote from Crashgate3 :Are Norway in the EU now?

If so, its stopped Sweden and Finland looking like a cock and balls on all the coins

It looks like a cock and balls on the map too. I figured it out first time I looked at a map.
Sweden has cocks. We finns have the balls.
Quote from BlueFlame :It looks like a cock and balls on the map too. I figured it out first time I looked at a map.

True, but the absence of Norway emphasises it on the (now old, presumably) EU map.
WE don't WANT norway...

Rich feckers.
Quote from Bose321 :wat?

Norway's two biggest exports are fish and oil. Now that everyone is eating fish oil they doubled the profits.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG