The online racing simulator
:ices_rofl

New coat of arms of Estonia:

Quote from PMD9409 :All pics in the last 2 pages

I'm actually starting to hate you Phil, the pics in the last 2 pages that you've posted make me laugh so hard that I can barely breath.. You've made emo laugh, be proud
Epic Fail app on Android. Save them into Dropbox on my phone, and access them on my PC to put here. Win.
I see your 'poo' and raise you a

(although it's almost certainly 'shopped)
Quote from Crashgate3 :I see your 'poo' and raise you a

(although it's almost certainly 'shopped)

To be fair there's a 1 in 17576 chance of coming up with "POO" and there's been 5088 episodes, so there's a 1 in 3 chance of it having come up at some point

Found this picture on the internet, reminded me of this thread, so I'm posting it here.

By the way, I have just read the "deleted" posts after mine, I lol'd

So, I guess posting here automatically subscribes me back to the thread...
Oh come on! He should threaten to sue them and get the money he was told he was going to get.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

The hand of the first "white" guys.. isn't that.. a black hand? or at least not white? or is that because of the shadow? (so many questions..)
Quote from mamoru :The hand of the first "white" guys.. isn't that.. a black hand? or at least not white? or is that because of the shadow? (so many questions..)

Good eye, but they are supposed to be KKK members obviously shopped.
I think its just the quality of the pic.

Wow, who's the lucky bastard?
apparently a gay guy. Anyone else would get slapped right away damn, Scarlett is pretty[1] I'd like a girl like that
She opened her mouth after to catch what I was shooting at her.
Premature ejaculation?
Phil... You are messed up bro.
I'm messed up for liking the looks of a hot blonde with big tits?

The only conclusion I can draw from that is if I died right now, the world would turn into a much more gay place with people like you who call yourselves men.

You should all be ashamed, very ashamed. I am disappoint.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG