The online racing simulator
Quote from RasmusL :Because he's sitting in the right side, not the left? It looks like it to me

just for reference, original vid.
as i see it the truck is left hand drive, but at the initial impact the driver got thrown to the right side, and then to the left ejecting him out of the vehicle.
(those cabins wobble A LOT)
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :just for reference, original vid.
as i see it the truck is left hand drive, but at the initial impact the driver got thrown to the right side, and then to the left ejecting him out of the vehicle.
(those cabins wobble A LOT)

Dunno, it still seems a bit unreal that the impact was enough to throw him to the one side of the cabin and then back and through the window... What a freak accident though, like pinball lol
Quote from hp999 :Dunno, it still seems a bit unreal that the impact was enough to throw him to the one side of the cabin and then back and through the window... What a freak accident though, like pinball lol

it just seems like that...im learning on those atm, so i know how those things act D:
when u drive over a railway with ur car at 30 mph all is nice...do that with a truck and ull feel like ur in a rollercoaster.
its insane...and he surely wasnt wearing a sealtbelt.

Quote from [RCG]Boosted :it just seems like that...im learning on those atm, so i know how those things act D:
when u drive over a railway with ur car at 30 mph all is nice...do that with a truck and ull feel like ur in a rollercoaster.
its insane...and he surely wasnt wearing a sealtbelt.

Never drove one, but i sat on passenger's seat. Tons of fun!! Makes me want to become a lorry driver!
Quote from KiRmelius :Never drove one, but i sat on passenger's seat. Tons of fun!! Makes me want to become a lorry driver!

same for me...till i started doing my license for it
u wont believe how "difficult" it is when u actually drive it urself...u gotta check fo so much more compared to driving a car.
best example is turning left at a intersection...with a car u just drive on whenever the road is free...with a truck u dont.
u check if the opposite lane is free, u check if the front of ur truck is free (HUGE deadzone) u check if left and right is free (ur truck/trailer WILL swing into other lanes) and finally u can turn...its darn difficult at the beginning.

Quote from [RCG]Boosted :same for me...till i started doing my license for it
u wont believe how "difficult" it is when u actually drive it urself...u gotta check fo so much more compared to driving a car.
best example is turning left at a intersection...with a car u just drive on whenever the road is free...with a truck u dont.
u check if the opposite lane is free, u check if the front of ur truck is free (HUGE deadzone) u check if left and right is free (ur truck/trailer WILL swing into other lanes) and finally u can turn...its darn difficult at the beginning.

I will be taking lorry license some day. I have other silly plans in my life, that MIGHT require it, and I just want to have that license.

Anyway

Wtf is the second pic?
I guess a bottle full of an inflammable gas that's heavier than air...
Quote from Mysho :Wtf is the second pic?

The canister is from one of those manual water vending machines that are sitting ontop of it, they're usually 10L. Though the canister in the picture seems to be made of glass so perhaps it's just an ordinary canister used to store something flammable.

Much like this vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5LPV4K9fs

^His gas just burned out more violently I assume
Thanks for the clarification.
Wtf? O_o
That's one angry glass!
Quote from hp999 :Would that work with nitromethane? I've got a 5L canister full of it

O_O
brace yourself for an explosion and lots of glass
everywhere

Quote from Fuse5 :O_O
brace yourself for an explosion and lots of glass
everywhere

time to blow sum shiz up dawg!

We all know she was just seeing if her friend had too. When she found out she hadn't "Oh no it was autocorrect!".

:rolleyes:
Quote from hp999 :Would that work with nitromethane? I've got a 5L canister full of it

no probs mysho

Try and you'll know . I think it all will pop once and all. Try building a proper pulse jet, if you have nothing to do.

FUNNIESSS!!!!
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG