The online racing simulator
Quote from aroX123 :
Just... dont say anything

I cant you just overcome yourself...
I mean you really beat anything you did b4
I think I lol'd, but at you.
Ffs!
A thread that used to be so great, and used to be so unbelivably funny is being ruined by Arox.

Arox just stfu and gtfo!
You're funny to a few people but not the majority!
To the rest of us its just plain annoying!
Quote from Boris Lozac :You are really making it hard not to say anything.. Just... i don't know, just stop posting, and enjoy other funny pictures without your 'contribution'.

You could also try to enjoy other funny pictures without your "contribution" of telling how much arox' pictures suck.

Quote from Migz :A thread that used to be so great, and used to be so unbelivably funny is being ruined by Arox.

Wrong. It is ruined by people moaning and whining about some pictures that they don't like.

Is it THAT hard to just ignore it if you don't like it? It's not like he is spamming a post with unfunny pictures every 5 minutes.
Quote from zeugnimod :
Is it THAT hard to just ignore it if you don't like it? It's not like he is spamming a post with unfunny pictures every 5 minutes.

No but he's spamming the thread with unfunny pictures every 5 minutes.
Well maybe not that often, but he does it all the bloody time.

And yes it is hard to ignore it because it's just a pisstake.
Maybe he should just stop posting in this thread, or is it THAT hard for him to do that?

Whats easier, numerous different people ignoring his stupid posts or one idiot shutting up and not posting in this thread... i think you'll find its the latter.
I'm Just spraying on you, and BANG, the dirt is gone, but Where did you go?

Jordan2007's Funny No copyrigths

Quote from aroX123 :I'm Just spraying on you, and BANG, the dirt is gone, but Where did you go?

Jordan2007's Funny No copyrigths

:ices_rofl

Staop smoking!
Quote from Migz :And yes it is hard to ignore it because it's just a pisstake.

What exactly is hard about just not reading the post when you see that it's from arox or putting him on your ignore list?

I don't get it.
Quote from zeugnimod :What exactly is hard about just not reading the post when you see that it's from arox or putting him on your ignore list?

I don't get it.

Because im normally quite a nice person and i actually care about others, and quite a few people are being bugged by Arox, which bugs me.
At no point did i say ignoring him was hard. Im just saying itd be much better if he didn't post at all, or perhaps posted somethings that are rather funny.
Quote from zeugnimod :What exactly is hard about just not reading the post when you see that it's from arox or putting him on your ignore list?

I don't get it.

Thanks for mentioning.
Quote from Velociround :
Click the pic for full size

Trust me,it's better for you not to have found that "cream" inside.That could have been...ehm...anything.
You know what i mean
Quote from Migz :Because im normally quite a nice person and i actually care about others, and quite a few people are being bugged by Arox, which bugs me.
At no point did i say ignoring him was hard. Im just saying itd be much better if he didn't post at all, or perhaps posted somethings that are rather funny.

Migz, you want to know what bugs me? Your Avatar. Your hair!

It bugs me when people have them gay little hairstyles were they cover their hair up with their eyes. It truely bugs me believe it or not. So how bout i say to you, because of your hairstyle, your individuality, to shut the **** up and get the **** off?

You would laugh at me! I would be a laughing stock! Because i would sound extremely stupid and rude. It would make no sence for me to say such thing, NO SENSE at all!!

Do you understand that logic and what im trying to say champ?

I have my own opinions in life, my own choices and habbits. My own intrests as well as my own hates. But i keep it to myself, i dont go running my fingers on the keyboard on forums saying stfu and gtfo, and no person here should, nor have a right to. Dont bring yours into a forum mate, very childish.

Dont make someone feel less than you, because in the end, you will be less then them. You have already shown that anyway.
:iagree:
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from aoun :
It bugs me when people have them gay little hairstyles were they cover their hair up with their eyes. anyway.

I know damnit, his eyes are like fricking bowling balls!
Quote from Bawbag :I know damnit, his eyes are like fricking bowling balls!

Im not trying to pick on him. Just trying to tell him telling someone to shut the **** up and get the **** off just cause you dont like something from an other isnt right, and i gave an example.

Hell, theres probably 100 different things about me that others dont like.
O hai. I thought this was a picture thread.

Good ol' classic.

Oh my god...

And after russell brand and katiy perry were briefly married and divorced in 2014, brand spiralled into dispare, got addicted to takeaways and disturbing costumes, devildare managed to somehow get a picture of the recluse, and posted it...

Quote from DevilDare :

Not correct, that's me 10 years from now.
Haha Dan

It actually kind of does look like him...
Quote from DevilDare :

Its your partner from last night.

This will follow TVE until he leaves LFS.
Quote from The Very End :Not correct, that's me 10 years from now.

Bwaahaha! Be tough, real Klingon does not know fear!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG