The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :So, you didn't figure out yet?

That you're a man?

Nope, forum figured that out years ago.
Quote from Inouva :So, you didn't figure out yet?,

of course i have. they roll a boiled egg in sausage meat then cover it in bread crumbs. how else would they make a scotch egg? tartan chickens?
have you figured it out yet? (peeing standing up doesn't work for bitches)

Quote from Inouva :thought latin was a dead language...

Latin words are still widely used in medicine everyday, for just one example. But the language itself is ofcourse not spoken anymore, and that writing in picture was in past form also so....
Quote from dadge :of course i have. they roll a boiled egg in sausage meat then cover it in bread crumbs. how else would they make a scotch egg? tartan chickens?
have you figured it out yet? (peeing standing up doesn't work for bitches)

[IMG]http://www.yasrsly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Dont-Make-Me-Slap-You.jpg[/IMG*]

And then say men's can't "cook", Good job dadge
Quote from Inouva :And then say men's can't "cook", Good job dadge

read it again freckle tits. i talked about MAKING a scotch egg. it's the bitches job to cook it. lol
bitches always reading too deep
Quote from dadge :

read it again freckle tits. i talked about MAKING a scotch egg. it's the bitches job to cook it. lol
bitches always reading too deep

That why i'be used ""

and there was me thinking that posting a B&W would help you understand. men all know that women can't see more than 8 colours at any given time. posting a cartoon confirms that. lol.
Quote from dadge :and there was me thinking that posting a B&W would help you understand. men all know that women can't see more than 8 colours at any given time. posting a cartoon confirms that. lol.

Womens all know that men's can't see more than 2 colours tone at any given time. posting a pic like the one you posted in this page confirms that. lol.
Quote from Inouva :Womens all know that men's can't see more than 2 colours tone at any given time. posting a pic like the one you posted in this page confirms that. lol.

It's woman/women and man/men.
Quote from Boris Lozac :It's woman/women and man/men.

UH , perdón, ya que ingles no es mi idioma predilecto tiendo a cometer ese tipo de errores.
Speaking dirty alien immigrant language is no excuse for poor English.
Quote from dadge :and there was me thinking that posting a B&W would help you understand. men all know that women can't see more than 8 colours at any given time. posting a cartoon confirms that. lol.

Masturbating to something with a blue background makes you orgasm better.
Quote from Franky.S :Masturbating to something with a blue background makes you orgasm better.

knock yourself out mate:

Quote from Inouva :UH , perdón, ya que ingles no es mi idioma predilecto tiendo a cometer ese tipo de errores.

the bus will arrive at 3:15pm
Quote from Inouva :See you on the track

i won't be seeing you (i'm always infront).
Quote from dadge :i won't be seeing you (i'm always infront).

Of course you'r allways in front
haha, dadge = little spoon.

Quote from DevilDare :More reddit goodness.

Most awkward sex experiences.

Some of them are just hilarious.

Quote :
He then proceeds to rip them out like hes firing up a goddamned chainsaw... Blood and shit went everywhere, including all over him, as she screams in pain.

Quote :
The difference between licking someone's butthole and getting farted in the mouth is like the difference between kissing someone and getting burped in the mouth.

Great link!
Good lord, crying with laughter...

... right up to the one with the Labradoodle.

No more.

Thanks for the link!
hahaha indeed
reddit is full of weird people.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG