The online racing simulator
I probably put this here before, but this thread could get locked if we continue like this
While I dont find jokes about black people w chicken/watermelon funny there are quite a few jokes often in bad taste that exploit stereotypes which I do find funny and I dont consider myself a racist.
For me its in the same category as jokes about russians being drunkards, poles thieves, priests pedos, blondes/americans dumb, jews penny-pinchers and swindlers, etc.
All those jokes are based on stereotypes and while I dont believe those stereotypes are true I can always laugh at them.

I dont like the idea of one race/nation/religion/"whatever your characteristic trait is" being over zealously protected from everything, like jokes, words that describe skin colour (Which is funny because black is a term no pejorative used to describe race and as well can be used to insult
but some people dont see a difference and often flip out when they hear "black" regardless of the context)
This guy must be from the same mold as AroX.
Quote from Bmxtwins :This guy must be from the same mold as AroX.

Come on dude, yeah Arox was specific but this forum seen way worse than him in the last couple of days.
From what I seen he had troubles finding common ground with ppl but he was nowhere close full retard, dunno though maybe I didnt read his really bad posts.
Quote from Boris Lozac :The art of trolling

If you are dalmatian and cant read it, it says. ;p
"First you must say "son", "kids" and "troll off" a lot
and then finish your post with peace"
watch tropic thunder guys !

NEVER GO FULL RETARD !
Damn that got serious haha.

Strangely apt at the moment, there seems to be Daves everywhere.
Quote from BlueFlame :blablabla

I'm Portuges, I live in Switzerland and I have some Black / Indian / Latino American Friends. We love making racist Jokes at each other and we laugh because we know it is for fun. In some way, it is precisely the fact that the stereotypes are sometimes so far away from reality that make them fun.
Now back to pictures
Quote from BlueFlame :I think racial jokes, or any that make fun of those less fortunate are dispicable.

In the real world, racism is un-couth but on the internet it's the norm although I will say ginho isn't the only one posting such images regarding the issue of racial stereotyping.

People of double standards how I despise thee.

So you refuse to make jokes about black people?

That's racist!

Bhutan has lots of metal bands? Huh!
Germany should be glowing red!

Rammstein ftw!
Quote from Posts above :PC

src

vs.

src

vs.

src

vs.

src

Which one is "African American"?

Attached images
serodio.png
polls_15499_1624_478955_poll_xlarge.jpeg
theron.png
australia-aborigines-460.jpg
The extremes don't look look good in either case. "I would rather..." is very rarely a good argument, especially when it's about political debate.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Pic about number of metall-heads in the world

Now that actually has some truth in it.
And btw, lol at the comic some posts above.
Nice one Mackie.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG