The online racing simulator
And on that BOMBshell we have to end.

*runs away*
Yes that is a dig at him being Irish but he's cool and ilovehim.
Quote from (SaM) :I wonder how many parties have gone silent with Dadge. He might be a record holder.

Quote from (SaM) :I wonder how many parties have gone silent with Dadge. He might be a record holder.

i thought that pretending to play a non-existent card and claiming it to be only used by nerds was a clear indication that i was joking. i wonder how many perfectly good jokes have been wasted on someone like you. as a DJ, i'm constantly holding records. SHAZAM!!! it's all about the magic.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And on that BOMBshell we have to end.

*runs away*
Yes that is a dig at him being Irish but he's cool and ilovehim.

i have no idea what you're talking about. all the terrorists are in England. didn't you get the memo?
Quote from dadge :i'm playing the nerd card here. usb can't provide enough power to charge the laptop. funny though.

1: don't say why a joke wouldn't work in reality.
Quote from dadge :i thought that pretending to play a non-existent card and claiming it to be only used by nerds was a clear indication that i was joking. i wonder how many perfectly good jokes have been wasted on someone like you. as a DJ, i'm constantly holding records. SHAZAM!!! it's all about the magic.

2: don't explain a joke.

That's 2 fouls.

Let's hear it from our independant judges:

Quote from majod :

Quote from Boris Lozac :

I bet you're better at DJing than me. There, we both win. Lighten up mate. The magic sometimes lies within simplicity.
i wasn't competing so there is no winner at all. how are we even? i am a better DJ and you still don't get jokes.
you're forgetting that my comment was meant as a joke. so, how was i explaining something in reality by using a joke as an example? think it through kiddo.
the joke wouldn't have had to be explained had you not been so thick. just like i've had to explain again. finally (the rock has come back to stoke on trent(you won't get that one either)), having Wren and Stimpy as your independent judges? well, it speaks for itself.
Nah sorry dadge, you lost this one Kidding, Sam's comment was funny by itself, the background of it isn't important..
i'm sorry Stimpy, i don't recognise your authority on this matter.

that was another light hearted comment in case you missed it SAM. there is no need to dissect it.
I'm so confused. What is this? Is there like.. a prize or a animated monkey.
it'll be easier to follow once it's done as a movie.

Hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhaha
Quote from dadge :i'm playing the nerd card here. usb can't provide enough power to charge the laptop. funny though.

Some AMD Fusion laptops use <3W at idle (with display off), and USB 3.0 provides 4.5W of power, which gives extra >1.5W to charge battery
Yes, however the same AMD Fusion laptops produce enough heat to propel a Generator of 10 nuclear reactors!
Dawe, that's not logical, because it can't produce a lot of heat if it doesent consume a lot of power
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Dawe, that's not logical, because it can't produce a lot of heat if it doesent consume a lot of power

BUT ITS NOT A MAC SO IT MUST MELT IT'S MOTHERBOARD DOWN DUE TO OVERHEAT!!!11a
No. Just AMD. A bag of Lays potato chips has more processing power than an AMD chip.
Sorry but you're just jealous cause you have Intel.
Ontario & Zacate are positioned as Atom platform competitors, and they beat Atom with ease despite lower clock rate.
Not even talking about Fusion's GPU, which smokes any of Intel's GPUs.

On-topic:
Very good!
I got them all wrong.

You're kidding me that Barney is gay..
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG