The online racing simulator
made it for the forza thread, not sure if its funny, but it was for the conversation they were having
No, it's not funny.
Quote from logitekg25 :made it for the forza thread, not sure if its funny, but it was for the conversation they were having

I bet an M5 would scare the shiz of you.
at first glance i thought it was an suv from tha angle just realised, but there is an suv creaping up from behind :hide:
arox is a damn ****.... And he wonders why people rip on him.....

DO NOT QUOTE THIS IMAGE
Quote from Ilovefunnies :yap

Dunno why you guys think this is arox, it's clearly Dustin...
Arox isn't banned, why would he need to come here to be an **** with a different account? You guys fail at Sherlock man.
Scawen said so?

Well he said "aroX123 please can you find something else to do, instead of wasting my time.". Although that was about the 2XXXXXXXXXX2 guy. I still asume this one was his also.
Maybe I'm wrong, but the only way he could know it was arox is if the ip is shared, but you can just reconnect your internet for a new ip, IP's aren't unique like people think but they would have to be from Norway and I guess from that knowledge it's pretty clear that it was arox. But he isn't banned? Why does he need to make new accounts?
Quote from lukelfs :Uhhh, well arox always failed with funnies, so it seems right for him to say, M mum taught me how to be funny, his name etc. Anyway, not to be so off-topic...

Well this isn't funny so you just ruined your point.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well this isn't funny so you just ruined your point.

Mm k, that makes alot of sense, My picture has nothing to do with my post, I just wanted to post a picture sooo
Quote from BlueFlame :Dunno why you guys think this is arox, it's clearly Dustin...
Arox isn't banned, why would he need to come here to be an **** with a different account? You guys fail at Sherlock man.

How do you know it's clearly Dustin either?
I would too assume it's arox since... he's just posting his kind of "funnayhz" and he answered any questions asked with "wat".
Quote from 5tag :How do you know it's clearly Dustin either?
I would too assume it's arox since... he's just posting his kind of "funnayhz" and he answered any questions asked with "wat".

Dustin is the type of person to play the role of somebody else to avoid suspicion, is it really that hard to imitate Arox?
Quote from BlueFlame :Dustin is the type of person to play the role of somebody else to avoid suspicion, is it really that hard to imitate Arox?

I don't know him though.^^ But that really seemed to be arox so, good job if he did it.

Now enough of the off topic.
Do we have to judge every single image that gets posted? When are people going to realise that their opinions mean jack all to anyone but themselves?
Quote from 5haz :Do we have to judge every single image that gets posted? When are people going to realise that their opinions mean jack all to anyone but themselves?

Dream on, will never happen.

Anyway...

Quote from BlueFlame :IP's aren't unique like people think but they would have to be from Norway and I guess from that knowledge it's pretty clear that it was arox.

Meh, I can find you 10 proxies from Norway if you like.
Quote from STF :Meh, I can find you 10 proxies from Norway if you like.

Then there you go, it may not even be him.
Win.

Nice one.
Quote from BlueFlame : but you can just reconnect your internet for a new ip,

Boo, you spoiled it lol, maybe he didnt realise and was using the same IP, but he knows how to change it now!

Eeeenyway...

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG