The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm sure if they used their initiative they could of figured it out, I don't think a shrews biological setup is much different from a human anyway, I mean, they say rats are just like is internally. I think, something like that, some rodent anyway.

That's kinda the point - I could have used my initiative and got half the marks even though I've not done any biology in 2 years
You think that is bad, well my higher modern studies paper was available on the internet (Though the guy who posted up the info took it down, but still said for people to PM him if they wanted to see the content)

His teacher from school went to some exam thing to make sure that the exam is hard enough and basicly told him what every part of the exam was about, meaning instead of learning as much stuff as possible and then learning how to write an essay on it, he only had to learn the correct essay before the exam.

For anyone who doesn't understand, you get 4 questions on a certain subject, each with a differnt scenario, like Obama being the president.

Anyway, luckily for me it was one of my classmates who found this forum and only decided to let on about it after the exam, good guy.
-
(hrtburnout) DELETED by hrtburnout
Bawww

Quote from Bawbag : he only had to learn the correct essay before the exam.

That's what ALL exams are like. Even driving exam. That's why it's all bullshit. They should flare up the questions and force people to use their initiative.
Havent posting here for a while
Attached images
gun5.jpg
EDIT! OOPS

old haiti is old

ps scroll up a bit or go a few pages back

Our school keyboards
nvm
Come on people, 200.000 + died there..
Yes it is rude. But it made me laugh.
Too early for that joke.
I lol'd
Don't you think its a bit bad taste?
Quote from TypeRacing :
Our school keyboards

Lolled I so have to do that too, can imagine the other people faces when they see it
Quote from R34GTR :disgusting post

If i'd be a moderator here, you'd be banned now. Tempted to use swear words... but you're not even worth it. What a shame.
Quote from Bose321 :What kind of retarded keyboard is that?

It's not meant to be like that.
What you do is you use something like a key and you pry the buttons off the keyboard. Then you move them around.
One of the typical ones is to pry the D key off, and then pry the S key off another keyboard, then put the S where the D used to be.
Then you get ASS on your keyboard.
Quote from Migz :It's not meant to be like that.
What you do is you use something like a key and you pry the buttons off the keyboard. Then you move them around.
One of the typical ones is to pry the D key off, and then pry the S key off another keyboard, then put the S where the D used to be.
Then you get ASS on your keyboard.

Really? So if you change the Y with the O, you get QWERTO?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG