The online racing simulator
dog is like.

WTFBBQ BUG?
why did he hold his dog? He could've ripped his head off like that.

dude that derp and windows intall is the same as me and my mom seriously
And that 100 internet bar`s i just loled real hard,coz thats the same too when i open IE on her pc XD
Yep, same...
it's the same with nearly all the women, I know only a few girls which keep their pc as clean as a man would.
If only I could keep my desk as clean as my desktop
Quote from DejaVu :If only I could keep my desk as clean as my desktop

I'll ashamedly second that.
Quote from Mysho :it's the same with nearly all the women, I know only a few girls which keep their pc as clean as a man would.

I have a male friend that I have already set up his PC at least three times ... he had the habit to just put everything on his desktop, including game installs, often in multitudes of folderceptions I remember that Warhammer 40k wasn't running like it should (textures and stuff missing) because the the complete path length of some files was longer than 248 characters

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Myfriensfullname\Desktop\blablubba\games\Spiele\Spiele von Tom gezogen auf der LAn am 23_4_2005\Taktikskrams\Warhammer 40000 Dawen Of War\ .... something like that
Quote from ACCAkut :I have a male friend that I have already set up his PC at least three times ... he had the habit to just put everything on his desktop, including game installs, often in multitudes of folderceptions I remember that Warhammer 40k wasn't running like it should (textures and stuff missing) because the the complete path length of some files was longer than 248 characters

My dad once managed to fill 2 monitors with icons and also he didn't get the idea why I hate 20 different searchbars (they usually all search via google but nvm)

Also you remember the start toolbar from windows xp? that also didn't show up propperly on one screen because he had so much stuff there.
Just look at her face lol

Quote from ACCAkut :
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Myfriensfullname\Desktop\blablubba\games\Spiele\Spiele von Tom gezogen auf der LAn am 23_4_2005\Taktikskrams\Warhammer 40000 Dawen Of War\ .... something like that

pfffstellungenspieledokumentefolder

GERMANS!

finally found the right thread eh?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

"That's discipline! That's like tellin' Gene Krupa not to go "Boom boom bah bah bah, boom boom bah bah bah, boom boom boom bah bah bah bah, boom boom tss!"
meanwhile in russia

Quote from -NightFly- :finally found the right thread eh?

I don't know what you could possibly mean....

Yesterday I saw this man on TV and LOL'd so hard
He was talking about aliens and Noah's ark. Priceless.

They're really not funny on their own, not knowing what the fu*k the comedian who made them wanted to say..
Quote from Boris Lozac :They're really not funny on their own, not knowing what the fu*k the comedian who made them wanted to say..

If you are referring to the above ones by accakut then... look at the watermark (psdisasters.com) Huge compilation of photoshop disasters that actually went public!
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG