The online racing simulator
Quote from -NightFly- :You forget to press enter after each pic, right?

i concur, that'd explain why pics are all side by side and shizzle like that, TVE you boob lol
Quote from Crashgate3 :Am I missing something with this one?

Quote from danthebangerboy :Is it the 'contains less than 10% ethanol' sticker below each pump, which suggests they are all the same, im guessing here.

I dont know how it is over there, but in the US, the ranges go like this from left to right. REGULAR, MID-GRADE, PREMIUM, this gas station put premium in the middle to confuse people into buying premium.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
And FYI, yes I am aware that you are also a Woman. I just thought the fact that you like Beastiality meant you was an overweight lesbian....You know, like most Beastiality lovers?

:doh:

Anyway, funnehz!

road is singing lol

Quote from SidiousX :I dont know how it is over there, but in the US, the ranges go like this from left to right. REGULAR, MID-GRADE, PREMIUM, this gas station put premium in the middle to confuse people into buying premium.

No such ranges in here: 95/98/Diesel, does not matter in what order they are people will obviously look before they enter a hose in their tank.
You'd be surprised by how many people fill up their petrol car with diesel or vice versa, despite the warnings/signs on the pump. Mostly women, but still..
yep, i know one lady who did that actually
I know a guy who managed to do that...
-
(GAVD999) DELETED by GAVD999
A friend of mine put Kerosene in his fuel tank. He was at a friend's house, and really low on fuel. They found a red gas can in the shed, assumed it was gasoline, and put it into his tank. There was some smoke coming out of the exhaust, and it had an undeniable Kerosene odor to it.
Quote from BastianB :[IMG]http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2010/10/22/79539671-10f5-4c99-a4b9-b0fdafc2b39b_thumb.jpeg[/IMG*]

Bawahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
lol

sorry to all 56k & ISDN users

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG