The online racing simulator
ya'll postin in a newfag thread.
-
(Agniz) DELETED by Victor : piss poor godaweful comics will be deleted. No style at all, none whatsoever. Go to 4chan for this rubbish.
Oh come on, that stuff is at best - sick
Tor.

I couldn't agree more.
The dolans are great when you get really really drunk.

The last one is ****ing amazing.
AAARHRRHH DOLAN AGAIN!

Attached images
1356296966277.gif

Attached images
1356578647270.gif
1356582499035.gif
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I'm laughing.

Then go to the topic opened for Dolan only and laugh your ass off there. Find it yourself, it's buried somewhere in the Off topic part of the forum. It's been so interesting to everyone that it sank as soon as it was opened.

I know that my reaction is actually what is supposed to be funny about it, but still... it's just a crap comic that shocks people and nothing more.
If you like a shocking kind of humor, go watch all of the episodes of Monty Python flying circus and all of the movies they made, then go back to your shitty Dolan, you'll know what I mean.

Spare us the crap, leave Dolan out of this topic.
Quote from Sobis :New avatar? Why not :P

Ninja'd I'm afraid. I changed mine just before I posted that
Quote from sermilan :Then go to the topic opened for Dolan only and laugh your ass off there. Find it yourself, it's buried somewhere in the Off topic part of the forum. It's been so interesting to everyone that it sank as soon as it was opened.

I know that my reaction is actually what is supposed to be funny about it, but still... it's just a crap comic that shocks people and nothing more.
If you like a shocking kind of humor, go watch all of the episodes of Monty Python flying circus and all of the movies they made, then go back to your shitty Dolan, you'll know what I mean.

Spare us the crap, leave Dolan out of this topic.

Graham Chapman: I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
All: Yes, yes...
Graham Chapman: I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.
Not Sure?: Mrs. Havoc-Jones.
Mrs. Havoc-Jones: Well, I meet a lot of people and I'm convinced that the vast majority of wrongthinking people are right.
Not Sure?: There seems like a consensus there. Could we have the next question, please?
Woman: I would like to ask the team what changes they would make if they were Hitler?
Graham Chapman: Well, speaking personally, I would annex the Sudetenland.
Not Sure?: Norman?
Norman: I think I'd pay some Dutchmen to set fire to Lord Snowdon.

Clearly you have no concept of Monty Python...............

And if Walt is mainsteam, then so's Dolan.

Loosen up and get a life, humor should be edgy.

The thing about Dolan comics is that only half of the people like it. That is why there was a topic created specifically for that. Keep the Dolan out of here then if there is a topic specific for a certain topic.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Ninja'd I'm afraid. I changed mine just before I posted that

I saw that you changed it, but meh
Quote from sermilan :Seriously... move this fu*ing Dolan out of this topic, because it's not at all funny to most of us who come here for a bit of laugh.

You are right! IMHO Dolan is infantile shite for people with low two digit IQ's...
Oh, well, been called worse
Edit: Also after re-reading his reply I finially understood what he meant. I first though he meant that people who did not like Dolland were 2 diggit IQ retards, but I think he meant that the ones liking it are the ones with 2 diggits IQ ;p
Quote from The Very End :Oh, well, been called worse
Edit: Also after re-reading his reply I finially understood what he meant. I first though he meant that people who did not like Dolland were 2 diggit IQ retards, but I think he meant that the ones liking it are the ones with 2 diggits IQ ;p

If you were 3 digits IQ you would make a lots of Dolland. Not crap humour or not funny meme. The first - stopping that crap
Can all the dolan-haters just stfu seriosly, there's plenty of ppl who finds Dolan funny, and this thread is about people posting what they think is fun/humor pictures, so they belong here perfectly fine. Back to posting pics now.
Not when there is a own topic for Donald. Post Donald's there please.
No one checks that thread so it's not funny when most people can't see how unfunny it is..
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG