The online racing simulator
Unless you have 32 GB of RAM, Firefox isn't hard on your computer.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Unless you have 32 GB of RAM, Firefox isn't hard on your computer.

oh gtfo, explain how does it work flawlessly with an old outdated pc(1.4ghz sempron, 512mb ram)?
Quote from nikopdr :oh gtfo, explain how does it work flawlessly with an old outdated pc(1.4ghz sempron, 512mb ram)?

That's not as outdated as Pentium III 833 MHz / 256MB RAM (running MicroXP), which still runs Fx4 just fine.
I love how Opera never gets mentioned, it's the best, always was ever since i first installed it with 5.xx version if i recall.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I love how Opera never gets mentioned, it's the best, always was ever since i first installed it with 5.xx version if i recall.

*looks at date*

Yep.
This is a browser thread now? Post pictures or die :gnasher:

Dat bike.
lol

This car is currently clamped in Glasgow, and was posted up in a simaler thread on a football forum I'm on. Recently another poster passed the car and found this....

In a City where you are more likely to be asked about what religion are you and when replay 'Atheist' you are then asked "Aye, but are you a Catholic Atheist or a Protestant Atheist" . Someone was offended and went to the trouble to wash the swear word off.

Glasgow, you got to love it.
Yea, their accent mainly.
PISH
Quote from Crashgate3 :Not quite.

'PASH'

Most of the people on this forum are English, so writing phoenetically gets confusing for them. That's why I wrote it the way I did. After all English has two alphabets... strange people.
I don't get it...
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Some chinese iphone 5, look at it

Could of fooled me! Apple brings out new products so often nowadays, that it's hard to know what's new and what's not!
Well it fooled (SaM).

Either way there would be alot of people, placing orders in their head for that just by looking at it, dropping their iphone to the floor in excitement.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Could of fooled me! Apple brings out new products so often nowadays, that it's hard to know what's new and what's not!

Yeah, like iP5 would look like that, only chinese can come up with designs like that
I quite like the look of it!

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG