The online racing simulator
its funny when people answer rethorical questions
Mine is funnier.

Besides I can't read a post from a forum member who was permanently banned and whose then returned on a new account.

Joke, Hi Shadowww, what's good mate?
I think there comes a time when this must be used.

Quote from BlueFlame :It's ok, I have pictures of a Sierra that isn't mine, do you want to see them?

That joke died a long time ago. Please come up with something new or don't bother at all.
Quote from BlueFlame :Unlike your imagination...

Yet again your points are as sharp as a broken pencil.
This is starting to degenerate into a Secret Of Monkey Island swordfight, but with none of the wit.
Here mother****ers, because we're all so droll lately.. I'll post a picture for you all to photoshop.
Attached images
photo.JPG
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Here mother****ers, because we're all so droll lately.. I'll post a picture for you all to photoshop.

no thx. I don't want to see that pic anymore.
Attached images
quite lol.jpg
I see your Black and raise you Bieber.

He clicked LIKE! :o
Relative to the number of viewers or number of likes, Friday was outstandingly more disliked. That said, I question the number of actual viewers for "Baby." I'm sure there are some 13 year old girls who watch that video day and night.
Does this mean that boys understand singing/music better than girls? Or was "Friday" just THAT bad compared to all Beiber has made (hard to beat IMO)?
Quote from aroX123 :Reebok black friday

Thats not funny thats tragic thats '151222' ppl actually thumbed up.
Anyway i wonder who was the retard who decided its a good idea to let her spew all that bullsht then
made a video of it and post it on yt.
I mean it had to be adult and i wonder what the fuk he was thinking spending money on it and authorizing all that sht.

Beside she is like what 13-14 the same as Beiber she fell in the same trap.
they both have no life experience or deeper thoughts about life whatsoever to sing about and as a kids they dont have rights to have it yet.
They dont have enough imagination to imitate rhapsody of fire for example and sing about fantasy stuff i dunno unicorns and sht.
Even if you give them lyrics something like Britney Spears when she was younger it would still sound funny (Imagine Rebecka Black singing "Ups i did it again" she would be Fuing unbelievable) Its sound funny even when Beiber try to sing about love.

I mean they are kid themselves they have nothing worth voicing up, lyrics composed by adults and put in their mouths sound just weird and singing about something that could be as well a facebook status update its just misses the point of an art.
And the worst of it all its that behind them there are adults who dont really care how stupid they sound or look like because money dont stink.
Quote from aroX123 :

66 MILLION already?

I saw it when it had 200K views.

What is wrong with people?

Though it would be nice to have this instead of Bieber, since I can't stand all those brainless people spelling Bieber as Beiber, I still don't get why..
Black shouldn't be that hard to spell, so that is a relief.
Well, you do know its gone now?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :
What is wrong with people?

Though it would be nice to have this instead of Bieber, since I can't stand all those brainless people spelling Bieber as Beiber, I still don't get why..
Black shouldn't be that hard to spell, so that is a relief.

Because some people don't care about him enough to know how to spell his name properly.
Those basterds put it back on!

Engage Trollin' and Hatin' Stage 2!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yet again your points are as sharp as a broken pencil.

Break a pencil, there are multiple sharp points...

Fail
Quote from BlueFlame :Break a pencil, there are multiple sharp points...

Fail

Multiple sharp points, but not good for anything.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG