The online racing simulator

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Statistics show that 100% of ATi Fanboys have no life. And enjoy the naked company of other men.

I actually agree with that.

Did you realize that….
There are only 3 countries in the world which do not use the metric system? Liberia, Myanmar and the USA. It’s lonely out there! Wouldn’t it be nice if we could also use a universal electrical plug?
Quote from -NightFly- :a joke

OMG ****ING HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I laughed so hard because it was funny about the mentos sweets and the diet coke.

Na seriously, some people should spend their time learning some humour rather than writing text on a .jpg in the hope it gets widespread over the interwebz.
Quote from BlueFlame :OMG ****ING HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I laughed so hard because it was funny about the mentos sweets and the diet coke.

Na seriously, some people should spend their time learning some humour rather than writing text on a .jpg in the hope it gets widespread over the interwebz.

Go and evolve somewhere and then come back!

http://bbcicecream.com/blog/2011/03/27/one-liner-cards/
uhhuh

Attached images
164155_10150381790760437_343122215436_16768638_5027347_n.jpg
God some people really don't have sense of humor don't they... That first picture would be much better without the "Crap" comment.. not to say it would save it that much.
I just thought I'll keep a thread alive and found quickly few pics from interwebs to post here, my intension was not to have people rolling on floor crying on laughter etc... just to make a grin perhaps.
it worked...what ever happened to if you dont like a picture keep your mouth shut to keep the pictures coming, and the chat minimal

Attached images
burrito.jpg
1300326725793.jpg
Especially for BlueFlame:

Quote from -NightFly- :I just thought I'll keep a thread alive and found quickly few pics from interwebs to post here, my intension was not to have people rolling on floor crying on laughter etc... just to make a grin perhaps.

I meant for the people who create those pictures, i don't mind that you posted it..

Was bored at work.. had to do it.

Pouring a bottle of manjuice on that guy?
derp
Attached images
Rebecca-van-Land.jpg
Quote from Fuse5 :derp

Oh u.
LOL

Quote from BlueFlame :OMG ****ING HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I laughed so hard because it was funny about the mentos sweets and the diet coke.

Quote from BlueFlame :Somebody else made them, and they are funny. Point muted.

But your quote was in reply the pictures Nightfly posted and I have high doubts he made them himself. It also put a little smile to my face. So who are you to judge what's funny and what isn't for others?
Quote from 91mason91 :But your quote was in reply the pictures Nightfly posted and I have high doubts he made them himself. It also put a little smile to my face. So who are you to judge what's funny and what isn't for others?

It's ok, I have pictures of a Sierra that isn't mine, do you want to see them?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG