The online racing simulator
More insights into the life of Dadge.
Quote from deggis :

i heard about the one for finland...

but Gay jokes aren't acceptable.
Quote from theirishnoob :i heard about the one for finland...

but Gay jokes aren't acceptable.

Coming out the closet are we?
Quote from Franky.S :Coming out the closet are we?

i think the Swedish make those m8. and you're a big boy now, you don't need to wait for someone to come out of the closet before you do.
my virgin test is basically get right down at her growler, so you can look it in the eye. then blow it up like a balloon. then as she's deflating, flick your finger along the gateway to her guts. if it sounds like "blu-lub-blu-lu-blu-lu-u-u-bl-blu-lu-lu-blu", then she's a lying whore. but if she makes a sound like a whistling teapot, then she is a virgin and you can go ahead and rip the box right off her. but, would you care? after all, you're balls deep in a suspected f*ck noob.

Don't get it the pic with the man and his face on the water...
Woo, made a rage comic

This was me today:

What's with the goddamn "le" in these memes?!
Is it just me or are all these memes bullshit just not funny?

I am getting a bit old, but seriously, if humour has reached the stage where this pile of shit is the best the internet community can come up with, then we are
Quote from jasonmatthews :Is it just me or are all these memes bullshit just not funny?

I am getting a bit old, but seriously, if humour has reached the stage where this pile of shit is the best the internet community can come up with, then we are

Guess you're over the hill interms of mental prime then.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Is it just me or are all these memes bullshit just not funny?

Shoo.
Some aren't funny at all, while some are eye opening, some are factually correct which make them funny, and some are just f**kin funny.

It takes time to get use to them, but once you do, you'll be crackin up.

Like this one which was posted a year ago. Sure, it shows how wacked out this world is, but surely it gave you a good laugh as well.
Quote from PMD9409 :
Like this

OMG I am laughing so hard that I didn't breathe enough, and now I see small stars, lol.
give that man some OC, that man loves OC.

um....doesn't get the hamster thing.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG