The online racing simulator
although i would tend to agree. but i counted 19 in that pic.18 if you only count "loud+sigh" as one word. OOOOSH!!
Muff diving club
i swear this is true; there was also a petrol station there owned by a company called "TOP" you might know this company (being in Ireland). and they joined an initiative to maintain "roundabout gardens". basically planting shrubs and flowers on roundabouts to make them look purty..so there was roundabouts on roads in derry with signs on them saying "Maintained by TOP Muff".
i kid you not.
Quote from dadge :i swear this is true; there was also a petrol station there owned by a company called "TOP" you might know this company (being in Ireland). and they joined an initiative to maintain "roundabout gardens". basically planting shrubs and flowers on roundabouts to make them look purty..so there was roundabouts on roads in derry with signs on them saying "Maintained by TOP Muff".
i kid you not.

been their, seen it, i lol'd.

Love this site.
She actually believed me? :shhh:

"whatcha watchin' ?"
Quote from BlueFlame :http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/duke-nukem-forever-pre-order-receipt-slash-000.jpg

October 2001 =0
Pure dedication, not that he has a choice now...
Can fit quite a big one in there.

Microsoft+skype

find 3 differences

"whatcha watchin'?"

wtf why is Clinton gone? Also the woman in the back is gone.
they don't allow women to appear on newspapers? Or is the first picture edited (apart from Osama, obviously)?
No, should be why is clinton there?
lol i get your point, but I hope that image was shopped after it was printed, or was never printed. That would be some shady sh!t.
Quote from legoflamb :lol i get your point, but I hope that image was shopped after it was printed, or was never printed. That would be some shady sh!t.

its a Brooklyn orthodox Jews' newspaper. Yes, they dont allow women on pictures. Yes, thay had to apologize The White House as picture was not to be shopped
Quote from AndRand :its a Brooklyn orthodox Jews' newspaper. Yes, they dont allow women on pictures. Yes, thay had to apologize The White House as picture was not to be shopped

And the Jews still complain about being persecuted. Not hard to see why if they don't allow women simple priviledges.
And here I though society had made it out of the middle ages.
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by S14 DRIFT : FINE FK YOU THEN.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG