The online racing simulator
Quote from matijapkc :Now I got you, because now I can't see it either... :/
Okay, I'll upload it here...

That's one of my wallpapers. How did you get that.
Attached images
petrov_alonso.JPG
Genius.

Quote from Bose321 :That's one of my wallpapers. How did you get that.

Haven't you heard about wallpaper theft... Lots of strange happening these days you know...
Nah... I found it on the best wallpaper site ever and resized.

They should update their equipment. PS2? Seriously???
Well since PSN was hacked...

-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Butty is slang for sandwich, not an awkward buisness name tbh
For anyone not knowing that, it really is.

Also, just brits can come up with the idea of calling a sandwich, butty.

"Go make me a butty," just sounds kinda awkward.
Quote from Stefani24 :For anyone not knowing that, it really is.

Also, just brits can come up with the idea of calling a sandwich, butty.

"Go make me a butty," just sounds kinda awkward.

Well the austrian town of ****ing sounds awkward if your english, but if your austrian it doesn't.

Trust me, it's not an awkward word to use, it's more common in North of England than south, but it's used all over. Ask any British person here and they will tell you it has no humourous value at all.

Nobody says "Butty" when refering to somebodies ass (which I think is what you are getting at) It would be like saying Arschlisch or something, it's just adding a suffix to a word, it doesn't mean anything.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well the austrian town of ****ing sounds awkward if your english, but if your austrian it doesn't.

Trust me, it's not an awkward word to use, it's more common in North of England than south, but it's used all over. Ask any British person here and they will tell you it has no humourous value at all.

Nobody says "Butty" when refering to somebodies ass (which I think is what you are getting at) It would be like saying Arschlisch or something, it's just adding a suffix to a word, it doesn't mean anything.

Trust me, in Austrian it sounds awkward, since pretty much everybody here can speak english this basic.
Quote from Stefani24 :Trust me, in Austrian it sounds awkward, since pretty much everybody here can speak english this basic.

Yea, not the best example. But as I said, Butty is like saying Arschlisch
Quote from BlueFlame :Butty is slang for sandwich, not an awkward buisness name tbh

Not what I thought when I first saw a restaurant named Jerk City, and of all places in Soho. (that was before I knew it was some kind of sauce)
Quote from Senninha25 :Not what I thought when I first saw a restaurant named Jerk City, and of all places in Soho. (that was before I knew it was some kind of sauce)

That's different, because Jerk is slang for (we all know what, i'm not going to say it) where-as Butty is only slang for Sandwich, it HAS no other meaning..

Jerk City is funny though... but Soho is full of that crap.
Quote from BlueFlame :That's different, because Jerk is slang for (we all know what, i'm not going to say it).

I actually thought it meant "Idiot City" And now that you've brought THAT MEANING up I'm like
Quote from BlueFlame :Butty is slang for sandwich, not an awkward buisness name tbh

For the rest of the world it is

and i even remember ali g using a word buttyboy(s) for gay people.
Battyboy, but close.
This road is in the next village over from where I grew up

Quality, imagine describing the address to a visitor...

"Yeah, have you passed Fanny Hands...*cough* lane...?"

Oh the fun you could have.
On is generally flicking the switch down over here. Obviously depends on how/who installed it.

I personally think the switch should be grateful they get any attention at all.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG