The online racing simulator
....and everyone who even dared to comment that pic should be hanged!
Quote from -NightFly- :....and everyone who even dared to comment that pic should be hanged!

you've made a paradox. your comment meant you too will also be hanged. and now that i've mentioned it, i'm now doomed too. somebody needs to fire the main deflector at a flux capacitor.
Never fear

since it is so heavily compressed I will just assume it is a doll and look away.......
Quote from DevilDare :Oh the days... The days when if I used to say something like that, I would get flamed and called a PETA "supporter"...

Because you are a PETA supporter.
Quote from JJ72 :since it is so heavily compressed I will just assume it is a doll and look away.......

Its not a doll, ive seen the video.
what is this random russian video doing in a thread meant for funny pictures?
u actually already posted the clip as a gif, by the way
Quote from Fuse5 :what is this random russian video doing in a thread meant for funny pictures?

It's not doing anything in a thread, it's doing things in a response to quoted post.
It was meant for JJ72, not for you.
Quote from E.Reiljans :So true.. and so sad

It is true to some extend, because popular music nowadays is mostly dumb. I hate how people still fall for turning on hit music radio stations but in the end it's your choice so who's fault is it?

I don't listen to that crap if I can avoid it.

Edit: For the threads sake

Edit2: -.-
Quote from 5tag :It is true to some extend, because popular music nowadays is mostly dumb. I hate how people still fall for turning on hit music radio stations but in the end it's your choice so who's fault is it?

I don't listen to that crap if I can avoid it.

Yep, we only have ourselves to blame.

Why am I not surprised that YOU of all people would pick up on that?
Quote from bbman :Why am I not surprised that YOU of all people would pick up on that?

Because it's one of my favourite movies, a man learning that any kind of cult/religion/following is bullshit.

lol, the dirty bit is awesome

who is it?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG