The online racing simulator
And the translation means............?
h4x! ban!

Quote from S14 DRIFT :And the translation means............?

"mocca cocks"
"this magazine too is paid by tax payers"
"ali babas 1001 instructions: how to gain money from (??? translation)"
"n'kwimbo-sakari and new government bought bmw+ protocols"
"Best ambush places: where does grandmas and money move?"
"cindersticks' own voice supporter"

shit translation, sry. funnier in finnish :9
wow a nice bit of xenophobia :up:
doesn't even make enough sense to be xenophobic
Yup, that's perfectly normal.
...Only in Norway...
I think Norway feels offended by beeing compared to people like me
Crashgate3, yes really funny picture.
I really laughed hard at the cgi.ebay part.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Crashgate3, yes really funny picture.
I really laughed hard at the cgi.ebay part.

your problem is? angst kid
Quote from arox123 :*fun*

ha ha ha keep posting.

EDIT: IF I WISH TO TYPE CAPS YOUR FILTER WON'T STOP ME.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :your problem is? angst kid

First of all, my point is that posting ebay link isn't a pic, and afterall this is a picture thread.
And second, your 17 years old, so you are not really in the age to call me a kid.

Imagine working in this program a full work day (8 hours).
Quote from bmwe30m3 :First of all, my point is that posting ebay link isn't a pic, and afterall this is a picture thread.
And second, your 17 years old, so you are not really in the age to call me a kid.

I didn't obey THE RULES. Oh no! Armageddon!
@Shadowww

If that's something you did for 8 hours then I imagine you have a good understanding of it so I imagine it wouldn't be complicated at all.

Sort of when we look at chinese writing thinking WTH? And then some chinese person is like "chi wa doo ning wee wahhh ohhh" and they're like "yeah that means "hi how are you" so it's actually probably quite simple
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And then some chinese person is like "chi wa doo ning wee wahhh ohhh"

I imagined you saying this with your fingers pulling the corners of your eyes out.

Although not typing it of course, unless you have a prehensile penis.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : le testing something
Quote from S14 DRIFT :@Shadowww

If that's something you did for 8 hours then I imagine you have a good understanding of it so I imagine it wouldn't be complicated at all.

Sort of when we look at chinese writing thinking WTH? And then some chinese person is like "chi wa doo ning wee wahhh ohhh" and they're like "yeah that means "hi how are you" so it's actually probably quite simple

I think anything can be very simple for the people who actually understand it.

For instance, when I see a new code someone has written that looks very clunky and "not understandable", it may look difficult, specially if there are several loops, one inside the other. But when you figure it out, everything makes sense so beautifully that it looks very simple and sometimes very well thought out. For example, someone handed me this piece of code (that's just a fraction of the actual program):

for(cont = 1 ; cont < 6 ; cont++) //inicia contagem das cartelas
{
for(ind = 0 ; ind < 13 ; ind++) //inicia contagem dos números para cada cartela
{
vetor[cont][ind] = rand()%100; //define um valor aleatório para determinado número de uma cartela
if(vetor[cont][ind] == 0 || vetor[cont][ind] > 99) //verifica se o número está fora do desejado
{
vetor[cont][ind] = rand()%100; //se fora do desejado, define outro valor para mesma variável
}
for(ctrl = 0 ; ctrl < ind ; ctrl++) //inicia verificação de números repetidos na cartela inteira
{
if(vetor[cont][ind] == vetor[cont][ctrl]) //verifica se o número é repetido
{
vetor[cont][ind] = rand()%100; //se repetido, define outro valor para mesma variável
ctrl = 0;
if(vetor[cont][ind] == 0 || vetor[cont][ind] > 99) //verifica se o novo valor aleatório está fora do desejado
{
vetor[cont][ind] = rand()%100; //se estiver fora do desejado, gera outro valor aleatorio
}
}
}
}

printf("\nCartela %d -> [ ", cont); //começa a imprimir os valores das cartelas pela cartela 'cont'
for(ind = 0 ; ind < 13 ; ind++) //começa a imprimir os números da cartela
{
printf("%d", vetor[cont][ind]); //imprime o número 'ind' da cartela 'cont'
if(ind == 12) //verifica quando chega ao fim da cartela
{
printf(" ]\n\n"); //ao chegar no fim, dá dois pulos e inicia impressão da próxima cartela
}
else
{
printf(" - "); //imprime hífen para separar os números da mesma cartela
}
}
}

It did not have these comments, and looked an absolute mess before I tidied everything up. What you see is the result of about one hour to figure out what everything meant and understand his variables and vectors, as well as organizing the code. But after doing it, it looked really very simple and easy to understand. Then, as I always do to my codes, I commented on everything and what exactly each part of the code did so that I could get back to it even after months of not developing the code again.

PS: As this is a joint project, I had to comment on the native language of my project partner, but if I was writing this alone I would have commented in english.
Quote from Velociround :For instance, when I see a new code someone has written that looks very clunky and "not understandable", it may look difficult, specially if there are several loops, one inside the other. But when you figure it out, everything makes sense so beautifully that it looks very simple and sometimes very well thought out. For example, someone handed me this piece of code (that's just a fraction of the actual program):

Looks quite horrible to me. If you find yourself having lots of nested loops on a regular basis (without good reason!) you're probably doing something wrong.

Quote from Velociround :It did not have these comments, and looked an absolute mess before I tidied everything up. What you see is the result of about one hour to figure out what everything meant and understand his variables and vectors, as well as organizing the code. But after doing it, it looked really very simple and easy to understand. Then, as I always do to my codes, I commented on everything and what exactly each part of the code did so that I could get back to it even after months of not developing the code again.

Well-written code only needs a small amount of commenting. Choosing appropriate function and variable names means you should only need to give a high level comment of what each function does and some lower level explanation when you have something that's tricky or counter-intuitive. Commenting every line of code is a waste of time in the vast majority of cases.

Attached images
hairypotter.jpg
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG